• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Honeymoon Christmas PTP!

OH wow!!! What an amazing wedding!! We will be in WDW Dec11-16th! Can't wait to read along :goodvibes

OH wow!!! What an amazing wedding!! We will be in WDW Dec11-16th! Can't wait to read along :goodvibes

Thank you so much! I am so excited you are following! Our wedding is on December 17... we are having it at a place called Salish Lodge. They overlook one heck of a waterfall and have an elegant-yet-rustic feeling. I am super excited! The only thing I am nervous about, is how in the world am I going to be done with our wedding around midnight and up at 6am to catch a flight to Disney!!!! :rolleyes1

How exciting for you both!! Love a honeymoon TR:thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear more:love:

Aw, thank you so so so much! :hug:
I just got off the phone with Victoria and Albert's and was able to book the Chefs Table! :banana: I have been counting down the days I can make dining reservations, and so far, all but one have seemed to go pretty smoothly!

Your Disneymoon will be SO fun to follow!!! I see that you booked the Chef's table at V&A!! I can't wait to see what you think--my hubby and I are going to take an adults only trip next May and would love to eat there :goodvibes Dying to hear about the proposal :lovestruc

Thank you so much! I am so excited you are following! Our wedding is on December 17... we are having it at a place called Salish Lodge. They overlook one heck of a waterfall and have an elegant-yet-rustic feeling. I am super excited! The only thing I am nervous about, is how in the world am I going to be done with our wedding around midnight and up at 6am to catch a flight to Disney!!!! :rolleyes1

It is all adrenaline! You probably won't sleep at all that night, so go light for your first disney day and congrats!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter