• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A HUGE hit in my house...

rhiansmom

DIS Veteran
A DisBoard member volunteered to call my house and pretended to be "Mickey" and also "Goofy" to get my daughter excited about our upcoming trip.

She hasn't stopped talking about it since! If you know anyone that does voices maybe you can do the same!

Can't wait for our vacation!!! It's going to be magical!!! :wizard:

:cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Who knew?? :lovestruc

Oh, that is so cool! Our 17 year old son can do great voices. I am going to see if I can get him to call our 9 year old son...maybe his friends could even get in on it. I'm sure our 9 year old would love it! Thanks for the idea! :cool1:

We have done this for my 4 year old twice and she LOVES it. A girl from my husband's work calls my little girl and "pretends" to be Cindy. She asks her all kinds of questions and when they start to get off the phone she says "I hope to see you soon at my castle". My DD talks about that phone call for DAYS!!! :)

We just did Disney's Enchanted Phone Call for my 5 year old's birthday.Since we are going to WDW at the end of May, and since this will be our 5 year old's very first trip to WDW - we thought it would be cute to schedule an enchanted phone call from Mickey Mouse for during his birthday party. So during his birthday party (just this past Sunday night) Mickey Mouse called him and my 5 year old thought it was the coolest thing to ever happen to him. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter