• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Late "Happy New "Year" and an Early "Adios!"

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I hope that everyone's New Year is starting off as good as ours...we are preparing for the 1/4 cruise. I don't think I'll get a chance to log on tomorrow, as our flight is at 5:45 p.m. from O'Hare and I don't get off work till 2!!! It will be a mad sprint to the airport, so I wanted to say "Adios" to everyone now (I thought that was an appropriate good-bye, since we're Cozumel-bound). To all our fellow 1/4 cruisers, have a safe journey and we'll see you there!! We'll be easy to find (stateroom 5650, of course). And to everyone else, hopefully we'll get the unlimited internet package so I can stay in touch and post updates. If not, we'll bring home all the good info. to update our website. Our last Western cruise was the Magic's second voyage on the new itinerary, so it will be interesting to see how things have changed. My must-do for one of the sea days is high tea (of course, there will be lots of spa stuff thrown in there too). And for the shore. horseback riding in Cozumel and Grand Cayman, and exploring on our own of Key West...should make for an interesting trip report! And this time I vow NOT to win "Sailors Tales" (last time, on the 4-day Wonder, we tried to "throw" it by picking the most outrageous answer, and it turned out to be right!).
Here's hoping we'll keep the Castaway Cay streak intact...and if not, it will be a new life experience to report on.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.copm

Maximum pixie dust to you, Barb!

Let me know how your horseback riding goes in Cozumel. I'm considering that myself.

Happy Cruising!
Shari

Have a great time Barb... we'll be waiting for your reports!!
Have fun and stay safe!!

Barb,

Safe flight & smooth seas to you! We'll be close behind you on the western's 18th sailing.

Thanks for all the great info on your site and I look forward to you comments. Especially on how the Virus Police are treating passengers!

Have a FABULOUS time, Barb & Tony, and I hope to see some live reports from you and the other 1/4 cruisers! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter