• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A look at the Disney / Pixar relationship

C

Captain Crook

I found this very interesting article at Mouseplanet, from Business Week Online/ Yahoo News.
Link

It has always seemed obvious to me that Disney must either work out an arrangement with Pixar or buy them, because it seems to me that these movies, plus the Princess Diary, Spy Kid type movie are probably Disney's best bet. But this article paints a face on Pixar Chief Steve Jobs of egomania personnified. Now certainly with Eisner's equally big ego, this presents a BIG problem. How can this play out? Can Disney afford to let Pixar go elsewhere?
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

They might eventually buy them with DINOSAUR and The Secret Lab project falling through and Dreamworks and other companies ready to jump on PIXAR as soon as the agreement with Disney is over with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter