A lot of FP Availability at 60 day Mark!

scrappinginontario

I booked FPs for friends this morning who are arriving mid-March. Their dates are some of those that jumped up on the TP crowd calendar predictions last week so I'll admit I was concerned!

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I went in to book FPs that there was a lot of availability. The only one I'm not sure about is SDD as I wasn't looking for that. I was able to get FoP at 60 + 4 with no problem at all. In fact I went in a few minutes ago to move things around and there was still a lot of FP availability for FoP in the late afternoon/evening.

Hoping this helps those who are in the planning stages. I'd still recommend going in with a good plan of what you want to book and trying to get more popular FPs like SDD and FoP first and then book others after that.

Have fun! FP booking day is an exciting one!!

I just booked my FP this AM. My arrival is 3/9, departure is 3/16. I had no issues at all. Even got SDD on Day 62 at 3:20 PM. FOP posed no issues on day 63 and 66. I moved both FOP passes and all my other ones around for slightly better times.

I was a nervous wreck about getting SDD, so I was so happy they had one and it leaves us enough time to hopeully snag a 4th. Im going to keep checking for an earlier one, but I'm happy with 3:20.

Same for our trip week of 2-28. FOP was available for a couple days after my initial window, which I have never seen. I'm thinking the crowd calendars that pegged late February early March as very crowded will be little off.

I booked FPs for friends this morning who are arriving mid-March. Their dates are some of those that jumped up on the TP crowd calendar predictions last week so I'll admit I was concerned!

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I went in to book FPs that there was a lot of availability. The only one I'm not sure about is SDD as I wasn't looking for that. I was able to get FoP at 60 + 4 with no problem at all. In fact I went in a few minutes ago to move things around and there was still a lot of FP availability for FoP in the late afternoon/evening.

Hoping this helps those who are in the planning stages. I'd still recommend going in with a good plan of what you want to book and trying to get more popular FPs like SDD and FoP first and then book others after that.

Have fun! FP booking day is an exciting one!!

You just made my day!!! My FP booking day is Thursday. So excited!! Thank you!!

Booked mine this morning -- made me very nervous with a large chunk of Texas schools on spring break...
But got everything we wanted and then I started second guessing our plans so started changing things too! But we have the FOP, FEA, SDD, and TT that the kids wanted... we're going to try and do the EMH RD right after Daylight savings change. ouch...

Sorry to hijack this thread. I asked on the FP sticky at the top, but it doesn't hurt to post the question twice I hope. I won't be able to make my FP at the 7am window on my FP date in April. It falls on a weekday and I'm a teacher. I probably won't be able to do it till about 6:45 my time. I'm CST. Anyone have luck with FP when they don't book right at the 7am window time?

I am going a week from Thursday and have noted good FP availability even a week before my trip! I mean, not 7DMT and FoP and SDD but EVERYTHING else a week out. Frozen and the mountains and TSM.

I think that the 2019 lull before GE is happening and I'm glad for it.

We booked our fastpasses on Christmas eve for our end of February trip. I was very pleased to find good availability for SDD and FoP. We were able to book those two for the exact days and times we wanted. I'm not putting much stock in the TP crowd calendar. They have our first park day as a 9 for AK and I was able to get FoP at 60+1 with no problem. I figure if I have the most important FP for our family then anything else that we get as 4th FP will be great!

I think the number of people who book FP+ at 7 a.m. 60 days out is pretty consistent all year long. When it comes to crowds, it's going to be how many people are staying off-site or visiting from the area. Disney resorts are always at high occupancy.

I think the number of people who book FP+ at 7 a.m. 60 days out is pretty consistent all year long. When it comes to crowds, it's going to be how many people are staying off-site or visiting from the area. Disney resorts are always at high occupancy.
good point, you only compete for FP's with onsite guests, which Disney keeps pretty well booked all year long.

My 60 day mark was New Year's Day and I was very surprised that I managed to get everything I wanted. The only thing I couldn't get was Slinky Dog at 60+2, but I anticipated that which was why I planned a second HS day later in the week, and I got a FP on that day easily. Of course, it's always easier when you're only booking for two people, but still :)

Sorry to hijack this thread. I asked on the FP sticky at the top, but it doesn't hurt to post the question twice I hope. I won't be able to make my FP at the 7am window on my FP date in April. It falls on a weekday and I'm a teacher. I probably won't be able to do it till about 6:45 my time. I'm CST. Anyone have luck with FP when they don't book right at the 7am window time?

I think you will be fine making most FP at night - but if you can hop on your phone and make any FOP or SDD reservations during a break or prep period earlier in the day that would be ideal! Or maybe someone else is your party could do it?

I think you will be fine making most FP at night - but if you can hop on your phone and make any FOP or SDD reservations during a break or prep period earlier in the day that would be ideal! Or maybe someone else is your party could do it?

THANK YOU! We aren't visiting HS and because of my "odd" motion sickness I'm not going to attempt FoP. :rolleyes1 It's just me and my son going at the moment, hubby hasn't decided yet. And I could just simply give him my user name and password and have him do it, but he's busy getting son ready for school and then himself ready for work at that time. Hearing you say I'll be okay at night makes me feel better! The only one I'm really concerned about is 7DMT....but we are visiting MK twice. In real time it will be day 2 and 4. But in FP time it's day 1 and 3. Thanks again! :thanks:

I agree. I pretty much have the same fp results whether or not I'm booking at 60 days out for low/moderate times as high Christmas week crowds. Typically FOP and SDD are 60+3 for my party of four.

Happy to help! I was concerned when I saw 3 of their park days showing as 9's and 10's on TP but booking FPs was great at 7am! Hope Thursday is just as successful for you!
So I was so excited that I added another day on the front end of our trip!! So I was able to book my FP's this morning. Happy to report I was able to get everything I want for the exact times!!! FOP, Slinky, 7DMT and more!! So now bring on TP's Crowd predictions of 8's and 10's!!!

P.S. I also was able to get Cali Grill at night and BOG breakfast at 2 months out. TP's reservation tool is amazing!!!

Yay! I’m excited that everyone is having such success. My FP window is next Tuesday at 6am. My BF who has never been to DisneyWorld is a little in awe of the whole process of waking up extra early to compete for FP reservations. I have a color coded spreadsheet. Printed out. And laminated. But I’m not OCD or anything! Lol

Yay! I’m excited that everyone is having such success. My FP window is next Tuesday at 6am. My BF who has never been to DisneyWorld is a little in awe of the whole process of waking up extra early to compete for FP reservations. I have a color coded spreadsheet. Printed out. And laminated. But I’m not OCD or anything! Lol

I can't! Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I only laminate AFTER my FP+ are booked...right now I'm color coded, with prioritized FP's per day, as well as prioritized by which ones I will hit on my FP booking day and alternate scenarios/paths I will take should rides not be available...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter