A magic kindom movie (maybe a kingdom keeper's film!)

pandapants77

best actor = jake gyllenhaal
Ok this is via rotten tomatoes warning: your mind will be blown in epicness!

MAGIC KINGDOM: MICKEY MOUSE, JACK SPARROW & SNOW WHITE, TOGETHER AT LAST?

In 2002, Disney teamed up with Square Enix (the videogame company behind the popular Final Fantasy franchise) for Kingdom Hearts, the first in a new franchise of role-playing games that teamed up classic Disney characters with Final Fantasy characters. Now, the studio has announced plans for Magic Kingdom, a movie project that would do something similar for Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, the various "Princess" characters and other favorites from their many movies and theme park attractions. And the somewhat bizarro theme that they would unite them is the idea of Magic Kingdom being like the Disney version of Marvel's The Avengers or DC's Justice League of America. It should definitely be mentioned that Marvel Studios is now under the corporate aegis of Disney, so it's easy to see a corporate synchronicity there as well. The original Magic Kingdom script was written by Ronald D. Moore, creator of the TV shows Battlestar Galactica and Caprica (Moore also cowrote Star Trek: Generations and Star Trek: First Contact), and took place at Disneyland. Disney reportedly considers Magic Kingdom a "low priority" (meaning it's probably a few years from happening), but the studio is currently looking for a new writer to build upon Moore's original script. Other upcoming Disney movies that may tie into Magic Kingdom (or not) include Cinderella, Guillermo del Toro's The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise and Tomorrowland movies, Maleficent, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Snow White and the Seven.

SOOOO? What do you think? Is it going to be an epic or is it going to be a fail? could it be a kingdom keeper film or is it going to have nothing to do with the kk's story? please write what you think in the comments!

Really, I hope it's more like the Night At The Museum parody some Cast Members made. That was awesome.

I tried to post the link, but it appears that they made the video private to watch. Attractions Magazine gives the reason. It was called Night At The Great Movie Ride and obviously involved the Great Movie Ride.

i thought rotten tomatoes was a fallacy site. or am i thinking of the onion? sounds cool though!!! are they remaking cindy and SW? cause all the other movies are in talks/future.

i thought rotten tomatoes was a fallacy site. or am i thinking of the onion? sounds cool though!!! are they remaking cindy and SW? cause all the other movies are in talks/future.

lol you have to be thinking of the onion because the rotten tomatoes is one of the best factual site for the movie business.

WOW!!!
I would see that movie if they made it!popcorn:: :happytv:
It would be AWESOME!!!
They should base it on Fantasmic!
That would sell out on opening night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter