"A Magical J.D."

aggielawyer

DIS Veteran
I hope this is OK to share here...I thought others would get a kick out of it. While flipping through several months of Texas Bar Journals before tossing them I found this article. ***Note: This is a link to 2 scanned pages, the article is on page 2***

http://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Texas_Bar_Journal&Template=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=14680

She still goes back in July and December...what does that mean? :confused3 Are these the peak times so her 'alter ego' appears more then? Is she a friend of Cinderella, do you think?

That's neat. Kind of like Batman and Spiderman. Lawyer by day, princess by night!:rotfl: With the right wig, she could be anyone. Belle? A villian? :confused3

I'm a lawyer too. I'd love to be a lawyer a few months of the year and a character at WDW the other months!!!

Interesting how it doesn't say what character she portrays.

I showed this to my wife who's a new lawyer. She got a kick out of this. Thanks for sharing! I'm not sure how one scores a full time job that allows for all that time off... I wish I had that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter