• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A MAGICal trip to Key West and the Western Caribbean March 29/15

This is my family's first Disney cruise. We are going to Disney World in December and that will be my boys' first trip there. Just found out about fish extenders last night on Pinterest and I'm so excited to get started! Looking forward to cruising with you.
Jami, Geoff, Caleb (8 at cruising time), and Joshua (4)

I have a couple of questions about FE that I can't seem to find the answers to. Do you fill one family's FE all week or several families once? How exactly does it work? Thanks.

This is my family's first Disney cruise. We are going to Disney World in December and that will be my boys' first trip there. Just found out about fish extenders last night on Pinterest and I'm so excited to get started! Looking forward to cruising with you.
Jami, Geoff, Caleb (8 at cruising time), and Joshua (4)

:welcome:
Great to have you on board. I am sure you are going to love your first Disney cruise. We are going to some wonderful ports and Castaway Cay is just awesome.
I guess you want me to add you to the FE list too. Have done so. :thumbsup2
Please let me know your stateroom number once you know it.

I have a couple of questions about FE that I can't seem to find the answers to. Do you fill one family's FE all week or several families once? How exactly does it work? Thanks.

Underneath the FE list in my first post are two links who should help you with some of your questions.
The way it works is that you give a gift (either a stateroom gift for the whole family or individual gifts for everyone in a stateroom - that is up to you) to every family on your list. It is up to you if you give one gift or more. We usually do three smaller gifts over the course of a 7 day cruise, just to spread out the fun.
Please feel free to answer any more questions if you have some. :goodvibes

Thanks for the info and for adding us to the FE. Our stateroom number is 6605. Can't wait!

We are going on the Magic Cruise on March 29, 2015. First Cruise for us ever! We are interested in participating in the Fish Extender on the cruise - can you add us?

We are going on the Magic Cruise on March 29, 2015. First Cruise for us ever! We are interested in participating in the Fish Extender on the cruise - can you add us?

:welcome: to the DISboards and to our cruise thread.

First cruise ever? How exciting - but you are going to love cruising with Disney!

If you want to participate in the FE, please read the information in the first post and let me know the first names of everyone in your party, ages and gender (some names are hard to determine male or female) of any kids in your group and your stateroom number and I will add you to the list.

Unfortunately our plans have changed and we will not be doing this cruise with you all. I wish you all a fabulous time and bon voyage! :goodvibes

Anyone book their excursions? What did you choose?

I booked a month ago. Got a Cabana on SB and booked Palo dinner and brunch. We won't do any Disney excursions. We'll do Key West on our own and I might book private tours in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We have been to both and done Disney excursions, but we just don't like to be herded along.

Yes!!,I was hoping for a cabana, but of course no available on Family beach.

Keep checking all the time. People book them, then cancel them again. And if nothing opens go to guest services and ask to be put on a waitlist for one. :thumbsup2

I booked a month ago. Got a Cabana on SB and booked Palo dinner and brunch. We won't do any Disney excursions. We'll do Key West on our own and I might book private tours in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We have been to both and done Disney excursions, but we just don't like to be herded along.

Keep checking all the time. People book them, then cancel them again. And if nothing opens go to guest services and ask to be put on a waitlist for one. :thumbsup2
I will, Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter