• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A MAGICal trip to Key West and the Western Caribbean March 29/15

1. Where is everyone traveling from? Birmingham, AL

2. What are you most looking forward to? My DW will be Platinum after this cruise!!!

Definitely!!!

Brad, Jennifer, and Delaney (11).

We are in a Verandah Guarantee, so not sure of stateroom yet...

Looking forward to it!

You ARE on the list! Please check for mistakes - the link is in my first post! :goodvibes

We just booked onto this cruise with our 3 kids (12,11,4). Coming from NY, and cant wait to escape the arctic circle weather for our 9th DCL cruise. :yay:

:welcome: to our cruise meet thread!
I don't blame you for wanting to escape the kind of winter you have had so far. We only followed on TV, but it looked overwhelming.

It's nice to see so many people joining our cruise. Welcome everyone!

Seems like people are traveling from all over. Can't blame anyone for wanting to "warm" up. I grew up in NJ but I have turned into a true Floridian. I bundle up like I'm in the arctic when it goes down into the 50s. LOL I'm really hoping things warm up over the next few weeks down here.

Let's see if we can help the next 34 days go by quicker.......

1. Where is everyone traveling from?

2. What are you most looking forward to?

I'll go first. LOL

1. Where is everyone traveling from? Central Florida. We live about an hour and a half away from PC.

2. What are you most looking forward to? Sailing away! I'm serious I just love the Sail A Way Party and hearing the horn blast. Makes me cry every time.

Let's see if we can help the next 34 days go by quicker.......

1. Where is everyone traveling from?

2. What are you most looking forward to?

I'll go first. LOL

1. Where is everyone traveling from? Central Florida. We live about an hour and a half away from PC.

2. What are you most looking forward to? Sailing away! I'm serious I just love the Sail A Way Party and hearing the horn blast. Makes me cry every time.
We live in Greenville, SC.
This is our first Disney Cruise and are excited about EVERYTHING!! "Mickey on the mantle" is here and helping us countdown and bringing my boys fun gifts for the cruise.

We will sail THIS month!!!!!!!!!!

4 weeks until ..........

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

Trying to cheer up reading this thread. This morning we had to put our beloved dog of 17 years, Tigger, to sleep.

I'm not sure if this question has been answered already, but I can't seem to find the information. Please forgive me if this is a duplicate.

With the FE's are we giving to everyone or are we split into groups?

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

We will be cruising with you! My name is Nicole and my husband is Wayne and we have a 10 year old son, Alexander. We live in NC.

Alexander is interested in soccer, Roblox and airplanes. Hopefully there will be other 10 year old boys for him to meet on this cruise. See you all in 4 weeks!

Nicole

We are traveling from Southern California. our girls are looking forward to the kids clubs, DH is looking forward to me maybe relaxing for the first time in months, and I am looking forward to everything! Who can relax when you are on a Disney cruise? There are too many fun things to do!![/QUOT

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

We will be cruising with you! My name is Nicole and my husband is Wayne and we have a 10 year old son, Alexander. We live in NC.

Alexander is interested in soccer, Roblox and airplanes. Hopefully there will be other 10 year old boys for him to meet on this cruise. See you all in 4 weeks!

Nicole
Hi Nicole!

I also have a ten year old boy! His name is Carson and he plays select soccer (defense). He also plays legos and minecraft.

Coincidentally, his at home best friend is named Alex (Alexander).

I can't wait to meet you all!

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter