A "Merry" Birthday celebrating being FIve with The Fab Five. a PTR Dec 2011

Hi Grace , Hope you get that adr !! Just keep trying and even when you get there you can ask at the concierge desk !!

Hi Rosie:flower3::goodvibes

I Still working on those ADR's I Will ask at the Desk. Howwas your trip?

Are you working on your trip with Christine?

:woohoo:Update:woohoo:
I finally figures out HOW to print my autograph cards:) I could not remember how i did it for our Sept 2009 trip, guess age is creeping up. I printed out 2 differnt of the characters will think we are most likely to see ( and a few extra MICKEY's onesf coruse:lmao:) I also did ones for our character dinners, and a few for the Christmas party, and some genric ones. Also found some cute coloring pages for WDW.

NEW news:)
We will now be leaving at 6;00a.m on Friday dec 9th, ( we were going to leave about 3:00 pm after work) hopefully trying to get as far as Savanha GA. That leave us about 5 hrs on Sat . We don't check in to Disney until Sun Dec11th.
Take care
grace

Wher will you be staying in Orlando before you check in to Disney???
Hi

We are thinking of staying at the EconoLodge Inn on Interational Drive in Orlando. We stay here in 2009, it was very nice an got a walk in rate of $34.99

Getting Very excited about our trip it get close:woohoo::banana::woohoo: soon it will be time to get our the suitcases:thumbsup2 I try to remeber the dryer sheets:laughing:
Have a good day:goodvibes
Grace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter