• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Million Little Things

Anyone still watching?

Last night (January 24), what was in the drug store bag that John brought home and Delilah opened? It went by so quickly that I didn't catch it.

Okay. My husband asked the same question and I knew the answer, but why was that significant? Was it supposed to show that he did care about her and was “protecting” her in his way even though he didn’t manage to show up for their dinner?

Okay. My husband asked the same question and I knew the answer, but why was that significant? Was it supposed to show that he did care about her and was “protecting” her in his way even though he didn’t manage to show up for their dinner?
Yes I think that is what it meant. Although leaving her millions in debt sure wasn’t very protecting.
I can’t dislike Eddie, I love the actor too much :-)

The 9 volt battery to replace the chirping one in the smoke detector

I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet, so I don’t know the significance on the battery, but I have to wonder if it’s a jab at/nod to This is Us and the whole house fire because they forgot to get a battery storyline.

I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet, so I don’t know the significance on the battery, but I have to wonder if it’s a jab at/nod to This is Us and the whole house fire because they forgot to get a battery storyline.

Once you watch this past week episode, you will know more about the battery. No it is not a nod to This is Us.

I love this show so much!
Next week we will finally have more answers to great Barbara Morgan question.

This is my favorite new show this year. I like the character development and how things are being pieced together.

The only thing I did not like was how they initially portrayed Katherine like she was the bad guy in the relationship while Eddie seems to be the one who brought home the problems. And I think it's weird that she seems more like an outsider than Maggie who they all just met.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter