A Mission Accomplished! **6 Parks Coast-to-Coast in 24 Hours!** Updated 07/09/15

An Early Morning at Be Our Guest

We had an 8AM ADR for Be Our Guest Breakfast. We left the Beach Club around 7:10AM to take the bus to MK. The bus arrived about 7:30AM and we didn't get to MK until about 7:40AM. By the time we got there, the line to get in with early ADRs were right by the Magic Band Scanners. We were in MK by 7:50AM and it was too crowded to take our empty Main Street/Castle pictures. It was ok though because we had another prepark ADR the next day.

Here we are waiting in line to get in to MK.
IMG_1012.JPG

The Castle looking stunning as always
IMG_1014.JPG

The obligatory picture of me in front of the Beast's Castle.
IMG_1017.JPG

BF's Open Bacon and Egg Sandwich
IMG_1019.JPG

My Croissant Doughnut *drool*
IMG_1020.JPG

Assorted Pastries
IMG_1021.JPG

Kim had the kid's French Toast. I thought I had a picture of it, but I guess not :confused3 . Breakfast was delicious and very filling considering what we had. We were on the dining plan so we weren't worried about the pricing. I will say it's definitely worth it if you're wanting to ride Mine Train with no wait. We finished our breakfast around 8:40AM and were on Mine Train by 8:42!

Kim's first time on Mine Train and she is not amused..:laughing:
MK_MINETRAIN_7311049623.jpeg

We were able to ride it a second time with no wait!
MK_MINETRAIN_7311052366.jpeg

Up next... Taking a dip at Stormalong

How fun, a wedding is a great reason for bring busy. Wow just looked at your countdown your so close too leaving for a great adventure. Packing yet? Great update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter