A neat alternative to Cinderellas Royal storybook Breakfast

Minky

Mouseketeer
I had never even heard of this one before, but it was in the Disney Insider Magazine, I have no interest in either BUT I feel so bad for people who cant get ps for Cindys during their trip as I am sure you have little ones who would love it more than anything....SOooooo I came across this

Princess Storybook Breakfast In Epcot at the Norway Pavillion...its described as "Equally Regal but Less Well Known"

Just something you might want to try if you werent able to get into Cindys:teeth:

We tried this breakfast when it first started .... 2002?

My DH liked the food better than CRT but there is just something special about eating in "The Castle". But the restaurant in Norway is very nice too.

We saw lots of princesses at PSB ... just not Cinderella. She has to stay at "her" castle. princess:

Debbie

I did both of these with my two girls in Sept 03. My girls actually preferred the Princess breakfast. They saw so many more princesses and Cinderella didnt actually come to your table in the castle. You have to stand in line to see her. My girls were thrilled with Mulan and Jasmine etc.

My five year declared quite loudly after they had seated us in the castle. "Mummy, this isnt very royal is it?" And I had to agree.

We liked thebreakfast at Norway better too. The princesses were great, and there is a special opening at the first seating of the morning that is fun too.

Of course there is nothing like eating inthe cast though.

I'm sure we'll do both again in October.

I have been to CRT for the princess breakfast three times in the past year & all 3 times all the princesses INCLUDING Cinderella came around to each and every table, signing autographs & posing for pictures. The only character that you had to stand in line to see was the fairy godmother in the lobby.:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Originally posted by **Tinker*Bell*7**
I have been to CRT for the princess breakfast three times in the past year & all 3 times all the princesses INCLUDING Cinderella came around to each and every table, signing autographs & posing for pictures. The only character that you had to stand in line to see was the fairy godmother in the lobby.

That has been our experience as well over several trips to the Cinderella Breakfast.

Same here, we've been to CRT's..well I'm losing track now how many times, but Cinderella has always gone from table to table with Fairy Godmother downstairs (maybe Cindy had a walking problem that day in Sept??) anyway...

We've been to PSB too and will be going again this trip. I prefer the food at CRT's although not great it's MUCH better IMHO than PSB. CRT's has a nice yogurt with granola and fresh fruit alternative which I found surprisingly delicious last trip (kinda getting tired of the egg thing). Unfortunately I have yet to have decent hot food at PSB, but dd enjoys the interaction so much it's worth it to me (even if I just eat the fruit and rolls)!

Keep in mind PSB is becoming quite popular and it's becoming more difficult to get a PS here as well. Although I've never had to call at 7am for this one, I still have called close to the amount of days out it requires to make a PS.

Also wanted to chime in we have been to CRT's for breakfast three times now and Cinderella has always come to our table along with the other princesses. The Fairy Godmother was in the lobby for pictures and autographs.
We have thought about trying out the Storybook Breakfast but the castle and Cinderella herself are big draws for our DD!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter