A New Adventure Calls to Us- a Disneyland Paris TR extravaganza! COMPLETED 3/15

Interesting to see the FP return window is only 30 minutes vs an hour so nice to know you could go back any time after and still use it.
Yes, that was nice! Since we had the hotel FPs we didn't use a ton of normal paper FPs but we never had a problem using them any time after the return window.

I so enjoyed reading your updates, and yet....I have multi-quoted nothing. Hmm.

Your pictures are gorgeous. Loving the photo dumps!

And I did get a good laugh at your undatable 1% score. My husband and I love doing those quizzes and find it absolutely hilarious when we don't match up. Because clearly Buzzfeed knows us better than we know each other after nearly 20 years together!

I so enjoyed reading your updates, and yet....I have multi-quoted nothing. Hmm.

Your pictures are gorgeous. Loving the photo dumps!

And I did get a good laugh at your undatable 1% score. My husband and I love doing those quizzes and find it absolutely hilarious when we don't match up. Because clearly Buzzfeed knows us better than we know each other after nearly 20 years together!
I like to take the ones that are like 'choose your favorite foods and we'll tell you your ideal celebrity boyfriend' and send him the results :rotfl2:

Stuff like this really gets to me, man. I’m all about capturing vacation memories (I mean you guys have seen how many photos I take), but I do my best to keep my camera/phone within the frame of my own body. If I do have to raise it up, I try to get my shot then bring it right back down. Plus, there are actual professional vloggers who have much better video footage available FOR FREE on YouTube.

Did you really love that night time fireworks spectacular and you just have to show your fam? Look it up on the internet, it will be better quality and you can enjoy the show while you’re watching it.
Thank You! I have thought this since the dawn of the internet...you honestly think your video will be in any way superior to what you can see on-line???

Super photos, hilarious comments, and even though the American Embassy joke wasn't original, the execution was spot-on;)

Thank You! I have thought this since the dawn of the internet...you honestly think your video will be in any way superior to what you can see on-line???

Super photos, hilarious comments, and even though the American Embassy joke wasn't original, the execution was spot-on;)
I will now forever refer to McDonald's as the Embassy :rotfl:

I love your OOTD!

What a great morning getting some fun rides done! And a super productive afternoon! Glad you got to see the Lion King show!

It's so annoying when people hold up their phones during an entire show!

I'm so glad I found this report. I'm going to Paris in April and spending one day at DLP! Taking notes and getting excited.

I'm so glad I found this report. I'm going to Paris in April and spending one day at DLP! Taking notes and getting excited.
Oh my goodness are you so excited?? If you have any specific questions just let me know!

As I write this I have recognized the deep need in my life right at this moment for a warm croissant and slightly-melted Nutella.

I never knew I needed this in my life but now I do.

49189901773_f54a3a3447_b.jpg

Not gonna lie, I thought those tongs were scissors at first!

You could eat at Steakhouse or head over to Sports Bar if you’re looking for a more fun and casual atmosphere.

Very creative names.

But when the line splits (like it does at Disneyland), we miraculously picked the short side and we ended up only waiting another 5 minutes.

I feel like i never manage to pick the shorter side lol.

We did the wave. Multiple times. It’s good to know that the wave is a global phenomenon.

Glad to know that this is worldwide the only thing we've come up with to pass time before a show lol

This is so cute!

Our FP for Star Tours had long since expired but I read that at DLP as long as you return after the start of your window, you can pretty much ride whenever.

Good to know.

But wouldn’t you know it, we all got put on the same boat together and the patriarch of said family had his FLASH LIGHT on for like 1/3 of the ride.

Wow. How annoying.

I would totally wear this 🥰 🥰

The dad said, “Hey buster, my kid has more right to see this show than your 3 YouTube subscribers.” (At least that’s what I assume he said, it wasn’t in English).

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I’m all about capturing vacation memories (I mean you guys have seen how many photos I take), but I do my best to keep my camera/phone within the frame of my own body. If I do have to raise it up, I try to get my shot then bring it right back down.

100% agreed.

I never knew I needed this in my life but now I do.
I'm not sure whether to offer consolation or congratulations...

Not gonna lie, I thought those tongs were scissors at first!
Don't make a joke about cutting the cheese
Don't make a joke...

Very creative names.
::yes::

I feel like i never manage to pick the shorter side lol.
Us either! This was unusually lucky for us.

Glad to know that this is worldwide the only thing we've come up with to pass time before a show lol
7.7 billion people and literally no one has a better idea

I would totally wear this 🥰 🥰
SAME

100% agreed.
Do I sense the beginnings of an obnoxious phone user vigilante strike team??

Hyperspace Mountain is soooo rough! Your description of your brain feeling shaken and mushed afterwards is spot on. I applaud you two for being able to ride it again later in the day.

Isn't BTMRR awesome? I am always shocked at how long the ride time is.

Snacks at DLP leave a lot to be desired. But I'm glad to hear lunch was really good!

So, your comment about croissants and Nutella...one of my friends from Germany has a daughter the same age as my son. And she's a big foodie already. One time we were out eating lunch and she sighed really loudly and went, "I just don't know what I'm supposed to eat when we move back to the states. Where am I going to find my Nutella and croissants with bubble water?" :rotfl:

I applaud you two for being able to ride it again later in the day.
I think we ended up riding it 4 times during our trip. I was excited only for the first time hahaha. But Jon loved it so we did it!

Isn't BTMRR awesome? I am always shocked at how long the ride time is.
SO. GOOD. When I think about going back to DLP at some point that's what I'm most excited about.

"I just don't know what I'm supposed to eat when we move back to the states. Where am I going to find my Nutella and croissants with bubble water?"
She and I would get along just fine.

Hi there! just read through it, and I really like it so far! The pictures from Paris are great, so I'm excited to see the rest of both Disneyland and France.
Hello! Thanks for joining in and I'm glad you're having a good time so far :D Hopefully the rest is just as thrilling!

Quick question re BTMRR - how does it compare to DL and WDW versions in terms of ride smoothness? Ie DL version is much smoother after the major refurb a few years ago. You mention SM being rougher so I’m curious about BTM. Merci!

Quick question re BTMRR - how does it compare to DL and WDW versions in terms of ride smoothness? Ie DL version is much smoother after the major refurb a few years ago. You mention SM being rougher so I’m curious about BTM. Merci!
Okay it's been a few months but from my memory it is similar in smoothness to WDW. It's definitely not as rough as Hyperspace Mountain.

I'm not sure whether to offer consolation or congratulations...

I got a nutella donut from Tim Hortons this morning to tide me over until I can have croissants and nutella. I like to think it's similar (or at least that I don't yet know what I'm missing)

Don't make a joke...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Do I sense the beginnings of an obnoxious phone user vigilante strike team??

Um yes please!!

I love your TR!

DH and I have been thinking about going to DLP, but we have never been to Europe before. I love your tips and tricks for us newbys!

I have weird claustrophobia with crowds. I need a little bubble around me, not huge just a little space. Once in a while, I can feel crowded in lines. Some people have no respect for personal space, like a grown man resting his shoulder on me in line or so close to my back, they are pushing on my backpack. Did you notice any of this during your stay? I have heard if you travel to the Shanghai Disney park, the personal space problem is an issue.

How many days do you recommend to see both parks, is 4 full days doable?

DH and I have been thinking about going to DLP, but we have never been to Europe before. I love your tips and tricks for us newbys!
Oh good, I'm glad they've been helpful! Some things about Europe definitely feel foreign, but there's a lot that's at least a little bit familiar.

Did you notice any of this during your stay?
I don't recall any times where it was any worse than what you might experience at WDW. We weren't there during peak season, but right after.

How many days do you recommend to see both parks, is 4 full days doable?
Oh for sure! We technically had about 3 full days all together. Our arrival day we had from noon to close, then two full days, then our last day was until about 11:30am. We rode everything multiple times, saw all the shows, ate at sit down restaurants, and of course watched Jungle Book Jive 4 times 😂

ETA: We didn't spend much time in the Studios park so we didn't ride much there (except Ratatouille), BUT there's a massive expansion coming in that park so I would say that you want at least two full days for Disneyland and 1-2 full days for Studios.

Such a fun day in DLP! Sorry the sound wasn't working on Hyperspace Mountain. That definitely adds to the experience on that ride!

Love the multiple photo shoots in front of the castle lol obviously they are very different with and without coat! Plus, options!!

Ugh I miss the days when WDW used to let you return any time after your window. That was such a glorious time 😭

Why would one put their flashlight on during an entire ride?? Some people are so strange!

LOL at the fireworks debacle. I sincerely hope that is what child dad said to selfie sick guy. I totally agree about keeping your camera/phone in your body frame. When I recorded the new Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party fireworks (while holding my phone in front of my chest the whole time) I had to avoid the woman in front of me taking 1000 pictures above her head that I guarantee didn't come out and she probably never looked at again. So annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter