• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A new survey popped up on DCL site today

GoofyLovingFamily

DIS Veteran
it was all about Marvel Day at Sea. I had just told my husband that I wondered if the new movie trailer releasing would increase interest in Marvel cruises. I am thinking they will add more dates soon. Anyone else think they will?

It sounds like a better survey then the one I got. I just got one on the onboard booking experience. 30 questions on how my experience was booking another cruise. I basically walked up asked them to book a place holder gave them my cc. He ran it and I walked away. Only Disney could come up with a way to ask me 30 diffferent questions on how this experience was. Was it excellent? Good? Somewhat Good? poor? Good grief. Maybe onboard bookings are down.

Only Disney could come up with a way to ask me 30 diffferent questions on how this experience was.
Oh, I don't know. My car dealer calls up every time I get an oil change and wants to survey me regarding "my experience". Well, I dropped off the car, said change the oil, and you called me when it was done. I picked it up and went home. Pretty much covers it.

Last edited:
Oh, I don't know. My car dealer calls up every time I get an oil change and wan't to survey me regarding "my experience". Well, I dropped off the car, said change the oil, and you called me when it was done. I picked it up and went home. Pretty much covers it.
True, but considering everything that goes on a 7 day cruise I'm surprised they would have a whole survey on this. DCL surveys aren't short either.

My family took one of the Marvel Day at Sea cruises last month and got a survey asking all about the different days at sea and how interested we would be in them. If I recall they even mentioned a few other themes for days at sea that have not been implemented, including a frozen day at sea. I personally could see Disney doing more of the Marvel day at sea cruises, I’m not a huge marvel fan but I definitely enjoyed all the events around the ship and the deck show/party was really well put together and very entertaining even for non-marvel fans.

Don't the Alaska cruises have a Frozen day?
You are right. I totally forgot about that! There were a few though mentioned that I know are not on any current itineraries however, I just can’t remember what there themes were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter