A Non-Disney Request..How to Train your Dragon

starann

In having children, I have lost my mind, but found
We are going to a b-day party next week and I would love to make a canvas tote bag for the B-day boy. He LOVES How to Train Your Dragon and there is not a ton of it available. His name is Collin and I need this for the 24th!

Thanks in Advance!

I love dragons. I made this one when Shrek came out. I am surfing the net now looking for ideas. hopefully I will have something by the end of the day. Plus Amy will be back from vacation soon and she does great Non-Disney DISigns.

Most of the images on the web are not conducive to 8 1/2 x 11 so some of these are 8 x 11, 5.5 x11, etc., etc., etc.
I did one as I didn't know which background you would like. once you pick a background it won't take long to frame it and write on it. here's where the backgrounds are. I am going to Pittsburgh in the morning and won't be in a hotel room until tomorrow night so if you want changes or a different image I might not get it done until Saturday.
http://s226.photobucket.com/user/Ch...ISigns/Non Disney Shirt DISigns?sort=4&page=1

here's the sample one I did.

Also, if you like this one, I will spend the time to put a cloud over the 2.

Oh Goodness, the 2nd one would be PERFECT!!!! I'll be putting it on a canvas bag, so just his name "Collin" so he can use it all the time!!!!

Thanks SOOOO VERY Much!

Give me a couple of days to clean it up. As I am assuming you don't want the big 2 on there? Also, did you check out the other ones in my PB? in case you wanted two.

I just saw the one with the water backround on your PB page (I was on my phone before and couldn't get it to load). That with "Collin" would perfect too, then you don't have to worry about hiding hte 2!

Thanks
Star

Sorry, I didn't see your revised request and did this one. I will do the other now and post it this afternoon. Now he has two :hippie:

Thank you so much!!! These are awesome, not only becuase they have his fav (Dragons) but also because his mom can never find anything with the spelling of his name!!!!!!!

Thank you again!

(and I just saw now we are not far from one another....Waving!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter