A Once in Lifetime Adventure in Walt's Wonderful World-lots of pics-COMPLETE

I love the pic of the GC in the lower right corner...!

So many great pages!!! You are awesome at that stuff. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to tell you I've been reading your report and I really enjoyed it! Thank you so much for posting all the wonderful, detailed info that you posted. I really would love to do a trip like this one day!

Love the new pages!!!
I really need to get to work on mine, this is no fair!
the sad life of a graphic design student :confused3

But I will definitely let you know when I get some done and up.
mostly likely I will post them up on my myspace.
the link is in my signature, if you go now it has a photo filled trip report of my new friend (DOMO-P) going around epcot! :rotfl:

Hope I can finish my project so I can get to work!!!

Hey everybody :wave: Got any pages done yet Sakina???????? I liked the adventures of domo-p.

I got my scrapbook on today again. It's been awhile & I have to be in the right mood & today I was.

Riding the Lillybelle
000_0138.jpg

Disneyland 50th exhibit
000_0139.jpg

Christmas Parade
000_0140.jpg

000_0141.jpg

Jingles on the carousel
000_0142.jpg

Ode to Julie Andrews
000_0143.jpg

Fantasmic & fireworks
000_0144.jpg

Rides
000_0145.jpg

Goofy's breakfast.
000_0146.jpg

Great job again Melanie! I especially love the Julie Andrews tribute.

My problem with scrapbooking is that I print too many photos that I want to add and I end up not having any room for anything else :rotfl:

Keep up the great work!:goodvibes

I still haven't gotten mine done yet. I will send you, Sakina and Debbie pics once I do some. Debbie sent me a CD of pics she took on the trip and I need to send all of you what we got!

Great job again Melanie! I especially love the Julie Andrews tribute.

My problem with scrapbooking is that I print too many photos that I want to add and I end up not having any room for anything else :rotfl:

Keep up the great work!:goodvibes
Thanks Jennifer. I print out too many photos too & then end up with a big pile at the end that I don't have room to use. :rotfl:

I still haven't gotten mine done yet. I will send you, Sakina and Debbie pics once I do some. Debbie sent me a CD of pics she took on the trip and I need to send all of you what we got!
I bet Debbie had some awesome shots!!!!!!!!! I was overwhelmed just with my pictures & the abd pictures. If I had added in all the rest of the group took too I would have never ever been able to decide what to print. :rolleyes:

You are so talented at this! I love it!
Thanks Jenny. I really have fun doing it.

Melanie! Great job!!! I too love the Julie Andrews tribute. Isn't it fun "reliving" your trip in scrapbooking? I'm so glad your still sharing your fun. :goodvibes

Melanie! I love your new pages! You get alot on yours - I always seem to have the same layout - 3 or 4 pics - I have a hard time cropping.:thumbsup2

another great set of scrap book pages.

we are one step closer to starting ours, we printed 360 pictures.
:goodvibes

Melanie! Great job!!! I too love the Julie Andrews tribute. Isn't it fun "reliving" your trip in scrapbooking? I'm so glad your still sharing your fun. :goodvibes
Thanks Laura. Yes it is fun reliving the trip..........I love scrapbooking. I will probably do some more one day this week. Glad you guys are still liking seeing the pages.

Melanie! I love your new pages! You get alot on yours - I always seem to have the same layout - 3 or 4 pics - I have a hard time cropping.:thumbsup2
I like to get a lot on my pages. My pages are not as fancy as some, but I like the way they turn out.

another great set of scrap book pages.

we are one step closer to starting ours, we printed 360 pictures.
:goodvibes
Thanks Dan. It is sooooooooo hard to decide which ones to print when you take so many isn't it? I still have all day Sat, Sun & Mon to scrap. I might never get finished.

I got on another roll this morning.......:woohoo:

Early entry into DCA
000_0147.jpg

ToT/Monsters Inc
000_0148.jpg

Aladdin
000_0149.jpg

Farewell dinner
000_0151.jpg

Playin in DCA at night
000_0152.jpg

Small World Holiday
000_0153.jpg

Farewell Breakfast at Storytellers
000_0155.jpg

Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour
000_0156.jpg

000_0158.jpg

I love the picture you got of Roz! :rotfl2:
Thanks.........she was a riot.
Hi just read through your tr, it was fantastic.

Thankyou so much for sharing.:goodvibes
Glad you enjoyed it.

I am almost finished with my scrapbook........I want to do a Christmas decoration layout, a Disney details layout, & a Food layout & then I will be finished.

Here are some more pages.......
DCA.....pixar play parade & meeting lurkyloo
000_0162.jpg

Windows on Main Street
000_0163.jpg

Rainy day fun
000_0164.jpg

Castle walk through
000_0166.jpg

Lunch at Blue Bayou
000_0167.jpg

Billy Hill
000_0168.jpg

ToonTown
000_0169.jpg

000_0170.jpg

Castle
000_0172.jpg

Bye Disneyland..........
000_0171.jpg

Also..........here's my Easter cake for tomorrow.
Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
000_0173.jpg

Yippie! You made a cake! I was wondering if you were. Love the scrapbook. Still haven't started mine.

I might take a job in New Orleans! So I am close to a job.

Cute!!! I'll bet you can't guess which page of your scrapbook is my favorite.... :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter