A.P. Rate

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
Just back from WDW, 12 days great trip. WE bought A.P. passes for the first time, Hope to go back soon. looking for info on A.P. pass rates. Should I book a trip, then hope to get the pass rate at a later time, When pass rates come out do I cancel my reservation and make a new reservation or do they just lower my rate????? Looking to stay at Allstars with the lower rates........Thanks......CBR99 Allstar Movies Feb2001 Allstar Music Aug2001 Dolphin Aug2002 Allstar Movies Aug2002

Best place to find all this info is at mousesavers.com. Mary Waring, who runs the site, has recently posted a historical listing of discounts so you can attempt to predict what future discounts may be, and when they may come out.

As for changing your ressies, it seems to depend on the CM. Sometimes they simply change the rate on your current ressie, sometimes they make you cancel and get a new ressie under the new rate. Whatever you do, though, don't cancel your old ressie until you know you have the new one - all discounted rooms are in limited supply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter