A perfect gift for Xmas trip!!

blueprincessmama

Earning My Ears
I had to share this because I am so excited. We have 16 people in our group going Dec.12-18. I bought all the neices and my daughters princess costumes and the one boy I had a Prince Phillip costume made with the red cape and tan tunic from the "Once upon a dream" scene. Sooo cute...
But the coolest part is the autograph books I got. I didn't want to have to spend the big $$$ on the park books, pins and lanyards but I also didn't want the dollar store look either. I found on ebay from a seller (howddode) custom autograph books with matching totebag and pen all made with really cute Disney Christmas fabrics and the kids names on thr front! The tote strap was custom length for the kids and made out of lanyard material so I ordered some trading pins for under a buck at ebay, put them on the tote strap and have the cutest most special gift for the kids. She even put on the first page of the book "If I get lost please call my Aunt Alison at #," Really such a nice touch. I was so impressed. I don't know how to post pictures so if someone wants to see them reply how to add photos and I will.
When we get back I'll post a picture of my son as Prince Phillip. I know I'm biased but I think he'll look even cuter than the real one!!:lovestruc

Good for you for planning ahead! eBay is such a magical place. I've gotten soooo many good deals on there. Can't wait to see pictures from your trip! :goodvibes

We have the autograph books from ebay too. Personalized with photos.

I have to agree that the stuff they sell inside the parks are very expensive- especially when you have lots of kids.

check out joephila1 on ebay for his epcot autograph books

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter