A photographic tour of Ariel's Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do u know if I'm doing that or not? You know what? Let me say something. I'm not entirely sure any of what you guys post on here is true. It's just the internet, and the internet is the place where people put false stuff. So who knows if anyone's photos on here are actually theirs?
With two clicks you can search Google for any image. All of your pictures belong to somebody else. It erases all of your credibility.

Is he claiming they're his? Are they copyrighted on social media? Is he doing anything illegal? If not, I don't get the fuss. People post stuff from other sites all the time. Never knew it was a crime...Personally, I think people just like bullying this guy. My opinion? Move on if it bothers you. Or place him on that wonderful little feature called IGNORE.

On the DQ thread, he did claim that he took the pics. And copyright generally belongs to whomever took the photo the moment it's taken.

Last edited:
Is he claiming they're his? Are they copyrighted on social media? Is he doing anything illegal? If not, I don't get the fuss. People post stuff from other sites all the time. Never knew it was a crime...Personally, I think people just like bullying this guy. My opinion? Move on if it bothers you. Or place him on that wonderful little feature called IGNORE.

So because other people do it then that makes it ok? Really? Bullying seems to be the new buzzword used for any disagreement.

Yes, it could be illegal if the photographer decided to take it to court. But mostly it is unethical. If it were my photographs that were stolen, I would really be upset. If he had posted this to the forum that I used to moderate on the Disboards, I would have removed them and with a warning to the OP. And that is not bullying, just the facts.

OK. ALL OF YOU STOP IT RIGHT NOW. NO MORE ARGUMENTS. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF LISTENING TO THIS CRAP.
AND DONT START ANOTHER FLIPPIN' THING ABOUT THIS.

You are welcome to stop reading this thread and/or put people on ignore if you like. But if people want to discuss the ethics of using other people's photos, or copyright, or whatever, then there's nothing wrong with that, nor does it violate any of the Disboards rules as far as I can tell. Unless a moderator shuts it down, of course.

In fact, who knows if anyone on here has ACTUALLY been to Walt Disney World? Just saying.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OK. ALL OF YOU STOP IT RIGHT NOW. NO MORE ARGUMENTS. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF LISTENING TO THIS CRAP.

Btw you are not listening you are reading

AND DONT START ANOTHER FLIPPIN' THING ABOUT THIS.

Putting in foot stomp & arm cross here

I think Jess needs to give her input.

Jess has decided to stay out of it. She doesn't want to start stuff.

Does Jess live a long way away so none of you friends can meet her?

Jess lives with ME
Does she take the pictures? ;)

All you had to do was admit it... "Yea, I used other people's pictures... they turn out better and don't have the crowds in them." Instead you throw a fit like a 6 year old. You've done a bunch of these "photographic tour threads" and it would have been simple at the end of each original post to say "Pictures from: <insert website here>".

No, what you've done isn't illegal, but most of us learned in middle school not to take another's work and pass it off as our own (that's called plagiarism).

Does she take the pictures? ;)

All you had to do was admit it... "Yea, I used other people's pictures... they turn out better and don't have the crowds in them." Instead you throw a fit like a 6 year old. You've done a bunch of these "photographic tour threads" and it would have been simple at the end of each original post to say "Pictures from: <insert website here>".

No, what you've done isn't illegal, but most of us learned in middle school not to take another's work and pass it off as our own (that's called plagiarism).
Didn't I just say earlier to stop all this nonsense? It's over and done with, so get over it. It's honestly not that big of a deal, I mean pictures? Come on. There are more important things than pictures so if someone's photo is stolen for example, I don't see why they would whine about it. It's just a photo. So y'all stop being big babies about the photos. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter