A photographic tour of Ariel's Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see exactly one baby in common on all of your threads.

And no, it's not so much about pictures per se. It's about a poster who comes here and fabricates stories. That is not appreciated nor tolerated.

Didn't I just say earlier to stop all this nonsense? It's over and done with, so get over it. It's honestly not that big of a deal, I mean pictures? Come on. There are more important things than pictures so if someone's photo is stolen for example, I don't see why they would whine about it. It's just a photo. So y'all stop being big babies about the photos. Thanks.
It is apparently a big deal to you because you spent considerable time finding the pictures, downloading them to your computer, in some cases cropping to remove watermarks, then posting them here along with multiple instances claiming them as your own. You went as far as to claim that "I have 6 different cameras", "One of my cameras takes different sized images so they show up differently", so you're obviously vested in keeping the lie alive in spite of overwhelming evidence that these are not your photos, so I agree, stop the nonsense, delete the threads.

Didn't I just say earlier to stop all this nonsense? It's over and done with, so get over it. It's honestly not that big of a deal, I mean pictures? Come on. There are more important things than pictures so if someone's photo is stolen for example, I don't see why they would whine about it. It's just a photo. So y'all stop being big babies about the photos. Thanks.
Hate to break it to you, but you don't get to decide what people talk about and what they don't, even on threads you started.

And you're right, they're just pictures, so why is it so important to claim them as your own work? It really doesn't matter, but it puts you in a bad light. If you're going to lie about something so basic and trivial, what else are you lying about? Did you actually go to Dairy Queen? Did you go to Arial's Grotto? Is there actually a Jess?

ETA: You're the second person on the Dis who has claimed photos as their own within the last week. What I don't get is why? Care to explain?

And did anyone on here actually go to Disney world or Disneyland or Disneyland Paris or any Disney place? Who knows, you might be lying too?

Anything on here could be fake.
You're right. Everyone might be lying. The difference is we can PROVE you are. If you have ways to prove I've never been to WDW, or want to prove any other claims I've made are false, I'd like to hear them.

DisneyMichael, you need to understand that posters here have a right to be suspicious and where one party claims to be representing a mute third party for unclear reasons red flags fly. Perhaps it would help if your friend would post a single message under their own name? It's very easy to create an account and hey, they may even like it here. Once you are validated, people on the DIS can actually be very nice and supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter