a question about art of animation vs pop century

For us the only reason we will be picking AOA over POP (which is our favorite value) is because our DD's have always wanted to stay in the LM room:) Like a previous poster mentioned, you can find deals where the price between the 2 resorts are nearly the same.

With the new Visa discounts, we can get LM room for $30 less per night then standard Pop. Never stayed there, but wondering if it is worth it from this direction. I would never pay more for LM rooms.
We’ve stayed in the LM rooms and I really just hated the distance from the rooms to the main building, so for me, even cheaper wouldn’t be worth it.
I’d rather pay extra to stay at Pop.

I have stayed at both. Personally, I would go with whichever is cheaper at the time of your trip. I do like the new Pop rooms better from a use of space standpoint. They were designed to maximize the use of space for storage and space in the room when the Murphy is up. But if I could get the LM room for less than a standard Pop room I would do so without hesitation.

I have stayed at both. Personally, I would go with whichever is cheaper at the time of your trip. I do like the new Pop rooms better from a use of space standpoint. They were designed to maximize the use of space for storage and space in the room when the Murphy is up. But if I could get the LM room for less than a standard Pop room I would do so without hesitation.

Plus since there are three of us, we have the extra bed down the entire time anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter