A question about the rides

brendalee59

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone.

Just under two weeks till we arrive at the Poly:woohoo:

This is a little hard to bring up, but I need to bite the bullet to avoid some embarressing moments. Our 16 yr old son is 6 ft 2, 275 lbs. I'm also on the fluffy side.:blush: Over the last several week, I have begun to stress out wondering if we will fit on some of our favorite rides. Last time we were there, was 8 years ago and no where near fluffy. Our favorites include Splash Mountai, Big Thunder Railroad,and Space Mountain in MK. We also want to try test track, soarin,and the tame version of Mission Space in Epcot. If I know ahead of time we won't fit, I still have time to figure out what else we can do instead.
Thank for any advice you may have for us.

You will have no problem on any of the rides mentioned. My father is 6'4", 280 lbs and he can ride pretty much everything at WDW. The only ride I have ever seen been an issue is at Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure on the Dueling Dragons roller coaster because the restraints were tough to close over his shoulder. And that was like 6 years ago or more, so that might have changed. You should be fine on all rides at WDW though. Have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter