• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A question for hair stylist

At the end of my hair cut a women came in with her her screaming baby and ask that they cut his hair he was not the problem I had a problem when the stylist said no one could cut his hair and the mom was saying that she has gotten his gait cut before I understand her frustration but it does not make it to easier to Listen to

I would never do that to my stylist, but I enjoy her work and her company and we like to chat about many different things. I would find it to be rude if someone did that. I understand about the screaming child but the Mom needed to rethink her plan and bring him back another time.

I don't blame the stylist for not wanting to cut a screaming child hair. It sounds like he was throwing a fit. I'm sure she was afraid she would cut him with his crying and moving his head around so much. It easier on everyone when the child is more calm

Last edited:
Tink, would you need the earbuds if there wasn't a screaming child? If you feel you need the earbuds I would ask the stylist if its ok to use them. They might interfere with her cutting your hair.

Last edited:

Hail stylist should not cut the hair of a screaming child, and the mom should have said thanks anyway and left. Ds17 hated haircuts, and was refused several times.

I prefer a little small talk, I hate when the stylist talks non stop about nothing. That's when I wish I had head phones lol

Not only do I find small talk burdensome, I'd rather be able to zone out and relax when I'm getting some kind of beauty treatment. I used to get facials on a regular basis but I stopped going after a few months. The aesthetician wanted to carry on a conversation with me for a full hour instead of letting me relax, and that kind of defeated the whole point of my being there.

I've been going to the same barber for so long that it would be really unusual if we weren't talking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter