A quick and easy Question about Bouncing Back...

Grendalynn

Self Proclaimed DIS Veteran
How does a "Bounce Back" work exactly? When do you have to book, where do you book and all that jazz... I have read a lot a bout everyone Bounce Back trips, yet I know verrrry little about this! Do tell! Thanks bunches!!

From what I understand...

Bounceback promotions are offered to guest currently staying on-site at a Disney Resort.

If offered, the discount promotion would be listed on a flier in the room, or possibly given in the information mateials given at the time of check-in.

To book the offer, you must call from a WDW phone line, during your stay, and pay a deposit at the time of booking.

From what I understand...

Bounceback promotions are offered to guest currently staying on-site at a Disney Resort.

If offered, the discount promation would be listed on a flier in the room, or possibly given in the information mateials given at the time of check-in.

To book the offer, you must call from a WDW phone line, during your stay, and pay a deposit at the time of booking.

This is the way they work. Each bounceback is a bit different, and is very specific in when the discounted rates are available. Typically you have until you check out to accept the offer, and yes, the deposit must be paid right then. I've seen them both where you have to accept BEFORE checking out, and by 11:59 PM on the date of check-out (so you could think about it a little longer after actually leaving).

Thanks for the info!! We checked out back in March!!! I guess our code is no good now. I didn't know it was in the information packet until just last week, when I got all the info out to look at it for our upcoming trip in Sept. Too bad I didn't go through all that info while I was there.

I will next time!!

I got a bounceback offer last September during free dining so be sure to check your stuff before you leave this time. It was for free dining again this year but a little later dates than the free dining being offered generally.

I got a great room-only offer for a bounceback trip when we were at WDW in April. We got a 30% off rack rate during certain dates. I think the dates started mid-August through October and then November - January with holiday periods black-out. I did have to book and make my deposit before the end of our stay. There was a flyer in our room about it. The cool think I discovered this morning was that I was able to change resorts now and still use the code. When we initially booked, not much was available. Today, I was able to change from CSR to YC, so we are very excited.

On the bouncebacks, is it only available for the same number in the party?

There will be 4 adults booked this time, but on our next trip we might bring the little guys so we would be booking 2 adults plus 3 kids. Will a bounceback do that kind of thing?:confused3

On the bouncebacks, is it only available for the same number in the party?

There will be 4 adults booked this time, but on our next trip we might bring the little guys so we would be booking 2 adults plus 3 kids. Will a bounceback do that kind of thing?:confused3

i just searched for info about bounceback offers and found this thread - this question was never answered and i'm wondering the same thing!

i am going to WDW in september and staying at pop century. it will just be a friend and myself. i have two questions:

1. does it have to be the same number of people? i'm thinking of putting together a trip for september 2009 with my dad's family and we will most likely need about 3-4 rooms.

2. does the original reservation (the one you're currently using) have to be in my name in order for me to book the bounceback dates? my friend is the one who booked the reservation for this upcoming trip, but my name is listed as her other guest, so i'm hoping this doesn't matter.

i just searched for info about bounceback offers and found this thread - this question was never answered and i'm wondering the same thing!

i am going to WDW in september and staying at pop century. it will just be a friend and myself. i have two questions:

1. does it have to be the same number of people? i'm thinking of putting together a trip for september 2009 with my dad's family and we will most likely need about 3-4 rooms.

2. does the original reservation (the one you're currently using) have to be in my name in order for me to book the bounceback dates? my friend is the one who booked the reservation for this upcoming trip, but my name is listed as her other guest, so i'm hoping this doesn't matter.

Here's what I remember from last year's Bounceback for Free Dining 2008:

I got the flyer in my room, on my nightstand left by Mousekeeping. We did not get it in our POR room, but we did get it in our Poly room the next day. Coincidence? Dunno. Anyway, you had to book it BEFORE you checked out, no exceptions. Either from your room (x4422, or some crazy thing) or call the number (but they look up your ressie to make sure you are still there!).

I was able to book two rooms on my call. I said I was coming back with my parents, and that was no problem. Got two rooms and free dining for everyone on my reservation. You can always take names off, but you can't always add them. It was all connected to my name though... so they could not have split off their dates if they called to make a change, does that make sense?

So, to answer your question, the # of people and # of rooms is flexible. I'm sure if your name is listed as an occupant of the room, the offer applies to you too as eligible to book the Bounceback. I think the thing they are strictest about is only making sure you are checked in at a WDW property, to keep the code from going viral!!

we stayed at the cabins last year and also got the bounceback, at the time there were 6 of us and when i booked it for this year it was for 4 when i got home i realized that they messed up the ages of my daughter she was 3 and they put her down as an infant so she was free but no dining Yikes :scared1: i called and fixed that and added my mom with out a problem and they gave me the amount she would owe so good luck and lets hope for another bounceback this sept :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter