A quick Santa Fe question..

milomummy

Mouseketeer
I do apologise for asking this, but I have read the Hotel FAQ thread and not seen it in there so wanted to check out quickly...
Do they have any non smoking rooms? Are all rooms non smoking, or are they all smoking? If there are non smoking rooms, could I possibly email them and request one? If I can do this, anyone have their email address? Or is it better to go through the travel agent we have booked with?
Also, whilst looking through our booking confirmation (which is written in German!) I noticed that it says that all rooms have a bath OR shower...now DS is terrified of the shower for some bizarre reason, he hates getting his face wet, so I'd have to request a room with a bath, again, how could I go about this?

The closer the departure date gets (eeek, 21 more sleeps!) the more questions I have, I am sooooo sorry. I just want this to be the perfect holiday, we've had a bit of a rubbish time this year and we soooo badly need this break....I'm afraid that my expectations are too high:confused:

I have never heard of a DLRP hotel having a shower only, all the ones we've stayed at (including the Santa Fe) have had a bath with a shower, so I don't think you've anything to worry about there. Not sure about the non-smoking rooms, I know the NPB has a whole floor(s) that are non smoking, but I don't about the others.

I'm sure you'll have a lovely holiday. :goodvibes

I can't remember if I was asked for a preference of smoking/non smoking room on check-in at the Santa Fe. I do recall being asked if I had brought a car, as the rooms with the car bays right outside are usually given to those with cars.

I do think all rooms at the Santa Fe have a bath with shower over.

I'd phone to confirm the situation with the non-smoking rooms, if it will put your mind at ease.

Elaine

Thanks very much for your replies.
I am going to nip to the travel agents tomorrow to double check, as I also noticed that they don't have me down for a veggie meal on our Buffalo Bill's night.

Do you all find that no matter how much preparing you *think* you've done, as the departure date gets closer you have questions exploding out of your ears?

I have soooooooooooooooooooo mane questions all of a sudden.

When i was at travel agents i requested a non smoking room.
Who did you book with, i booked with first choice.

I am currently living in Germany so we booked with a local agent. Been very busy today so gonna go see them on Thursday afternoon to double check stuff.

Hi Milomummy,

we stayed in the Santa Fe in June and July this year. The first time we checked in they asked us about smoking or non. But when we arrived in the room, there was a flyer saying "This is a non-smoking hotel". Not only room - hotel!

So, I think shouldn't be a problem.

And as the others said, they have always both: shower and tube.

Regards,
Winterfee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter