A quick what would you do and why question

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
We will be at Disney 9/14-9/23. There are 2 MNSSHP during that time - one our first night (9/14) and one the Friday night before we leave (9/21). We can get advance purchase price on the first night saving us about 20 bucks. Which party would you do and why? We will be arriving around 1pm that day so we would have time to rest up for the party. Oh....and if it makes a difference it's me, DH & DD (age 3 - well 2 months shy of 4 really then).

Since you can get in at 5PM without using a day of your ticket, I'd probably go that first day and "save" the extra day's admission, too, just hanging out at the resort until 5. I wouldn't want to do that on the last day of the trip, though.

But, if you're on an AP or buying a long enough ticket that the extra day's cost is trivial, then I'd probably go the last night as something fun to save for the end. (Unless that would make your kids too grumpy to travel well...)

LOL - So, I guess I don't know!!

There is my very problem :rotfl: We have 10 day park hopper passes so we can go the first & last day if we want since the cost difference is nil. So will it be better to kick off the vacation with the party. Or wrap it up with the party? I would go to both but DH won't go for that either :rotfl: I want to go ahead and order our tickets so I can mark that off my list - but when I can't decide when to go it sure doesn't help.

How late can you purchase the tickets? We went the last day of our trip (but it was the first MNSSHP of the season), and it RAINED almost the entire time that we were there. It started about 1/2 hour after we got to the park and continued almost till we left. So, I am asking if it is possible the you are able to check a 10 day forcast and see which day would be best. I know it is waiting till last minute....OR if it rains on the first day, would you be able to transfer them to the last day of your trip?

We did have fun even though it rained...had to make the best of it, but it would have been SO MUCH BETTER had it not rained.

Just a thought!

You could always wait until the last minute and order the tickets the day before you leave and pick them up at will call. When we went to the PPP we bought them they day before and still got the advanced purchase price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter