A really neat Disney DVD...

minniebeth

DIS Veteran
I came across a Disney DVD at the libraray and decided to pick it up for my family to watch since my DD is studying the states. It is called 'America's Heart and Soul'. It is a collection of interviews, montages, scenery and music of all different regions, cultures, occupations, people from across the country.
I thought it was really inspiring and captured such a great appreciation of what America is all about. My kids thought it was ok, but I think they got more out of it than they're saying. There were a few scenes with strong language and one salsa dancing scene that was a little revealing, but other than that it was really educational.
I would recommend this DVD to kids who are studying about the states, regions and or cultures within the U.S. or to families looking for something along this line. (We do a lot of fun movies, but once in a while I like to have them watch something more educational.)
I really enjoyed it and just wanted to share it with fellow DISers....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter