~~~A Reminder About "For Sale" Or "Wanted To Buy" Posts~~~

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
Sorry, but they are not permitted on the Budget Board. So please be careful when ordering your Connection Vouchers that you do not order more than what you need. (I think that I had read that they are returnable though? )
Thank you for your cooperation with this.

Just a bump for the Nighttime crowd.

:)

Hi Beth,

Is there an area where we can do "for sale or trade" on this board?

Thanks

I think I will. I believe a forum for this could be useful to many of us. I hope, if others agree, they will also send an e-mail.

Good point lilsonicfan. :)
But oftentimes people ignore those Important threads on the top. Sometimes it is just easier to try to keep this to the top.

Beth,

I did as you suggested, & haven't received a response. Judging by what I have been seeing here the past month, it looks like we could use a board like this. Do you know why we don't have one?

Any other suggestions as to how to get one?

Thanks,
:smooth: :Pinkbounc

The webmasters have been extremely busy with the re-launch of the Unofficial Universal website and they are currently working on information for Sea World. They may not respond to your email, but know they have received it and will consider your suggestion. I believe the reason a "For Sale" board hasn't been offered in the past is the inherent problems associated with such a board. There will always be those problems with not receiving merchandise, money, services, etc. Invariably, disgruntled consumers will expect assistance and resolution from the website - not the other party involved in the transaction. I would suggest an auction site (DISAuctions, eBay) to sell or purchase extra vouchers.

Now that the DISauctions have no fee they would be a really good place to sell the vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter