~~~A Reminder About "For Sale" Or "Wanted To Buy" Posts~~~

Does any one use the dis auctions??Seems like no one buys .I was thinking of putting some things on there.Any info????Thanks!!

I'll bet if you put some Connection Vouchers up for sale that they would be bought! :teeth:

I saw the "For sale" part of the Auctions, is there anywhere to post "Wanted To Buy" posts? I am gettting ready to purchase some Lunch certificates but would be glad to help someone out who has expiring ones (we leave in 19 days!!)

Would a trade request also be against the rules? I have 2 Q&C 2004 vouchers which I would like to trade for 2 Q&C 2003 vouchers since I will be using them before 5/31 and would like to get the Kitchen Sink.

Just wondering . . . does anybody actually use the DisAuctions? While browsing rhe site, it looked like none of the psotings had even been viewed . . . Does anyone have feedback on this?

Originally posted by Kaa
... I believe the reason a "For Sale" board hasn't been offered in the past is the inherent problems associated with such a board. There will always be those problems with not receiving merchandise, money, services, etc. Invariably, disgruntled consumers will expect assistance and resolution from the website - not the other party involved in the transaction.

Actually, there already is a board here at the DIS that involves selling things -- the DVC rent/trade board, where people offer their surplus Disney Vacation Club points for rent. Many of the posts there involve very expensive rentals (I'm currently involved in renting five Boardwalk Villa nights for $900), yet I have never heard of a problem. Perhaps the DIS Administrators would reconsider letting us have a place to sell vouchers? Or is the problem that vouchers are legally non-transferable?

I agree totally!! A for sale or wanted to buy board would be a real timesaver. I know buying from someone you don't know is always a risk, but I think the majority of the DIS group are very honest. If DVC points worth hundreds of dollars cross the board, why not extra vouchers, or anything else someone going to Disney could use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter