A request regarding handicapped stalls

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
Please parents if you are using a handicapped stall for you and your children and your son sprinkles when he tinkles clean up after him or have him do it. Nothing is more disgusting to enter a stall after this and have to clean up the seat. Some handicapped people cannot hover and certainly we don't want to sit on that seat.
To handicapped people. Carry clorox wipes for your own safety.

Please parents if you are using a handicapped stall for you and your children and your son sprinkles when he tinkles clean up after him or have him do it. Nothing is more disgusting to enter a stall after this and have to clean up the seat. Some handicapped people cannot hover and certainly we don't want to sit on that seat.

For all that matters, please do this when leaving any stall. :thumbsup2

I always carry wipes anyway. My youngest sons can't hover yet, and they aren't tall enough for the wall urinals. I'll be so glad when they can use them....I hate that they have to sit on a toilet everytime just to pee.

Oh you dont know how many times in a regular stall this happens. This would be a good practice in any stall.

I hope this isn't directed just at kids, adults too.

I have gone into a stall after an adult & the seat is splattered with pee. I have to scream at my kids not to touch. I wipe it & then cover the seat.

Heck I have those disposable toilet seat covers & we used them all over Disney.

This goes for everyone, male or female, ablebodied or not, young or old, and everything in bewteen.

I totally agree. Plus it applies to any bathroom stall. My family was in Disney last week and some of the bathrooms were so gross. I brought lysol wipes for the changing tables to. Some people are so disgusting.

Yes please for all stales, all ages and sexes. For that matter, please wipe all substances from the seat. I'm giving the evil eye to any woman on her "special days" who has not bottered to check for smears. That is so nasty. I do see how this is a bigger issue for the disabled though. If I see something gross I head to the next stall, they are forced to find another bathroom or clean up someone's mess. :scared1:

heck- i will go one step further and ask you not use the stalls at all. There is nothing more frustrating for a person with a disability to go in and have to wait for a stall while all the other stalls are empty- now if they are all full another story but while it isn't ideal to take a little one in a single stall, it is the polite thing to do.

heck- i will go one step further and ask you not use the stalls at all. There is nothing more frustrating for a person with a disability to go in and have to wait for a stall while all the other stalls are empty- now if they are all full another story but while it isn't ideal to take a little one in a single stall, it is the polite thing to do.

I think a lot will disagree, since the stall is accessable, but not designated just for the disabled. While I'll never use it if it's just me, if I have children with me, I will, and I've waited my turn for it when I had strollers.

This is a huge problem everywhere! At work, at restaurants, and especially at theme parks including Disney...we were there lay week also and the bathroom stalls were really foul! All it takes is a few seconds to wipe and flush and please throw away those paper seat covers! I used the handicap stalls because of the extra space needed for the stroller when I had to take baby with me. They should have mommy and me stalls or something larger so that we moms don't have to use the handicap stalls. I did see a companion bathroom at animal kingdom which was a good idea but always occupied. I did use the baby station a few times and it was roomy and CLEAN. Too bad there is only one per park and at the front. More of those would be great :)

If you are going to use a Clorox wipe, please make sure it is the type without bleach, please?

I just don't get it. This is such a pet peeve of mine, 100 times more since I have small children. You don't sprinkle when you tinkle on the seat at home and leave it. Why is it OK in public? If everyone cleaned up after themselves, there'd be no need to squat in the first place.

Just adding my two cents...yes, clean the seats. However, sometimes it's just not that someone sprinkled on the seat. Have you ever seen how violently those things flush? It sprays the water (mixed with whatever is in the bowl at the moment) all over the seat. That is probably what you're seeing. I always wondered how in the world people sprayed like that, but I think it's more the flushing than the peeing. Still gross though...

And, it's for any toilet, not just the handicapped ones.

Also, I do use the handicap stall when I have a stroller to maneuver around. They're not just for wheelchairs. I'm not going to leave my child out in the "waiting area" when I can use a larger stall...

This should not be directed just at kids, but ALL people who use any type of stall, I have walked into find pee on the seat in the larger stalls as well as the regular sized ones.

I will always use the larger handicap accessible stall when I have my kids with me, I will not leave them unattended in a bathroom ever. sorry :)
I honestly think the stalls should be renamed to something like
larger accessible stalls, leaving the word handicap out. because parents with babies and small kids need larger accessible stalls too:thumbsup2

Just adding my two cents...yes, clean the seats. However, sometimes it's just not that someone sprinkled on the seat. Have you ever seen how violently those things flush? It sprays the water (mixed with whatever is in the bowl at the moment) all over the seat. That is probably what you're seeing. I always wondered how in the world people sprayed like that, but I think it's more the flushing than the peeing. Still gross though...

And, it's for any toilet, not just the handicapped ones.

Also, I do use the handicap stall when I have a stroller to maneuver around. They're not just for wheelchairs. I'm not going to leave my child out in the "waiting area" when I can use a larger stall...

I hate how violently they flush, I try to open the door and get as far as possible and flush with my foot and run, I don't want pee and ecoli spewed on me.
yuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter