A room fit for a Princess

eianson

Mouseketeer
We have a lady in our neighborhood that does interior painting, so we asked her to paint Cinderella's Castle on our daughter's wall. What she did absolutely floored us. She did a mural across one entire wall of her room. Check out these photos from the finished work. The first few are full shots and then there are some little Easter eggs she added to the picture. Check it out:

IMG_1331.jpg

Full view of the castle

IMG_1337.jpg

Another view

IMG_1336.jpg

Cottage from Snow White

IMG_1333.jpg

Castle close up

IMG_1343.jpg

Cottage close up

IMG_1346.jpg

Look who's in the window

IMG_1340.jpg

Ariel's tail

IMG_1342.jpg

Thumper

IMG_1350.jpg

Tinkerbell above the Castle

IMG_1352.jpg

Glass slipper

IMG_1348.jpg

Basket of apples on the steps

IMG_1338.jpg

Aurora's basket and Belle's book

IMG_1335.jpg

Princess Abigail

Hope you enjoy these.

Eric

Amazing. Her work is absolutely stunning. I love that she got something from all of the princesses in the picture. The castle is amazing. I'm in awe.

Now, you know that you can never ever move.

You're in Northern VA!! I'm in Maryland!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PM me her info!!

Does she have a business? Or just do it as a hobby????

It is more of a hobby. I don't think she travels to do it. She pretty much just sticks to the neighborhood. I'll ask her though.

All I can say is WOW!

I wish I knew someone that could do that!

What a beautiful room. She did a great job. Don't have a picture yet, but my twin girls have a mural of a similar idea. We have a castle and on one side is cinderella with the little friend birds and the other side is Aurora and the three Fairy Witches. This is all on one wall. On the other wall is a big banner that reads "A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes." It was the best money I ever spent. They always liked their room, but when we came back from our first Disney trip, they really felt like some of the magic came home with them. Will try to post pictures tomorrow.

WOW!! That is truly an amazing job- you are very lucky to have her around! Tell her about all these complements. She could probably make a mint doing this for other people who could only dream they had her talent :worship:

So amazing! You know that you can NEVER move or paint it! If DD eventually grows out of it you'll have to switch her bedrooms!;)

I am in awe of talent like that... simply amazing! Your DD is a lucky girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter