A Season of Favorites - A December 2013 Trip Report Updates 4/9 Page 2 and 3

Thanks so much for reading! :yay:

It was a fantastic week to go. You'll read my whining about being cold, but that's because I'm always, always cold. It was in the upper 60s and lower 70s all week except the first and last days, when it hit upper 70s and 80s. It was gorgeous, and it only rained one time for about 5 minutes. The crowds were great, too. I think you're really going to enjoy it!

I can definitely understand preferring to travel with all the kids. I'm already having major guilt over this upcoming trip. We're a pretty close family and spend a lot of time together, and it feels weird to even think about it. I can't even imagine when they're older and it's harder to coordinate schedules. :worried:

Thanks for the compliments on my family! It ended up being very nice with my parents there! That's great that yours will be joining you, as well! You're going to make some wonderful memories!

Me too, always being cold! We went in February before and it was actually colder in Disney for two days then it was back home. That is why we switched to November. Just read about the Osbourne Lights - I agree I love them too and we didn't stay for them this year because my DH wasn't feeling up to par that day. I definitely have it on our "must do" list for December. It is harder to coordinate, but like you we are a close family too and I will do whatever I can to keep taking the kids to disney as long as they still want to go. My oldest is a huge fan and is even thinking about doing the college program. She is also currently writing her first trip report about our trip last month.

Love your TR.......Wow, you're an updating machine today.:thumbsup2
You did a great job at capturing the Osborne Lights, we were in Disney during Christmas week but failed to go to HS. :confused3 I didn't want to waste precious time away from the MK. My DH says I have to rectify this problem the next time we go which will be Dec 2015 (my secret plan worked :rolleyes1)

I was going to take my parents to dinner at BOMA - but maybe we will try Sanaa instead. It sounds very nice. I think I will be planning to pack warm clothes for December.....

I'd love to try Boma! It's definitely on my must-try list. Sanaa is really good, and the restaurant is absolutely beautiful!

Me too, always being cold! We went in February before and it was actually colder in Disney for two days then it was back home. That is why we switched to November. Just read about the Osbourne Lights - I agree I love them too and we didn't stay for them this year because my DH wasn't feeling up to par that day. I definitely have it on our "must do" list for December. It is harder to coordinate, but like you we are a close family too and I will do whatever I can to keep taking the kids to disney as long as they still want to go. My oldest is a huge fan and is even thinking about doing the college program. She is also currently writing her first trip report about our trip last month.

Your daughter is doing a great job on her TR! I think the DCP looks like an amazing experience. I'm with you on taking the kids as long as they want to go. Glad you'll get to see the Osborne Lights this year!!!

Love your TR.......Wow, you're an updating machine today.:thumbsup2
You did a great job at capturing the Osborne Lights, we were in Disney during Christmas week but failed to go to HS. :confused3 I didn't want to waste precious time away from the MK. My DH says I have to rectify this problem the next time we go which will be Dec 2015 (my secret plan worked :rolleyes1)

:rotfl2: That's a perfect plan. That's one of the great things about Disney, always getting to do different things each trip.

Hi Kelly!!! I finally had a chance to follow your link and get caught up. I can't wait for more! You are doing a great job with your first TR. You have such a beautiful family, and it looks like everyone is having such a good time. :woohoo:

Joining. You had me tearing up on that last post. Wonderful trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter