A Shares/Registration Question (Sorry!)

Karen Mac

Mouseketeer
Purchased 20 shares earlier today (go me! :banana:) and have my print out detailing what ive bought and the amount etc-so all good there.

My question is regarding the registration with DLP itself. I have read (many, many!) threads on the subject and they all seem to indicate that I need to either fax or post the above document along with the Shareholders Application form from the DLP website. And therin lies the problem-the Application Form on the website looks like an online app as it has a "submit" button and when printed off all the boxes remain filled with the original questions with no space for me to write answers! Has the procedure changed or I am looking at the wrong form? (or as usual missing the obvious :rotfl:)

Really have searched for answers myself on this but had no real joy, so hope someone can help!

TIA :thumbsup2

I have a feeling that after you submit the online form, you're taken to another form which you print out and post off with your proof of ownership. I'm sure I remember doing it that way.:)

I couldn't get the form to print so I rang the shareholders club and they told me to email a copy of my proof of shares. I never actually signed any forms and did it all via email :thumbsup2

I'm sure that after completing the online form it gave me a link to print it but when I clicked the link there was nothing there :confused3 when I spoke to the girl at the club she said 'yes I have 3 applications here for you'! Each time I'd tried to do it and couldn't get the form to print it had sent them an application anyway :rotfl:

Suze

lol that sounds like me :lmao:

Couldn't for the life of me see the UK on that drop down menu to enter my address-so entered Unknown-did indded take me to a print out screen (Thanks Jill) and i'll fax both documents tomorrow-if this all works out it'll be a miracle! :rotfl:

Thank you both for replying! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad it wasn't just me! :rotfl: I also submitted the online form then realised you had to print it out, sign it & fax it off. Slight problem as no printer or fax at home.

Went to print it out at work the next day and had to go through the submitting process again (that'll be 2 applications for me then!) after I'd faxed it off, I noticed that my address wasn't showing correctly, so I changed it and faxed it through again.

Hopefully one of the applications will make it through! I'm looking forward to the discount :cool1:

Hi Karen can i ask Who did you buy your shares through and was it easy im going for it on pay day (done some over time ) at the end of this month

lol that sounds like me :lmao:

Couldn't for the life of me see the UK on that drop down menu to enter my address-so entered Unknown-did indded take me to a print out screen (Thanks Jill) and i'll fax both documents tomorrow-if this all works out it'll be a miracle! :rotfl:

Thank you both for replying! :thumbsup2

UK's not in the list, Royaume Uni is the one you need, don't worry I inadvertently used Allemagne on the online one, not sure why I did that. :confused:

Thanks again Jill-culdn't get the fax number to work either :confused3 so have scanned and emailed them instead. (Sent this to Louisa so hopefully should be OK although she's out of the office until the 20th but im not in any great rush!)

Stargatebarbie, I used the Halifax-very simple.
I already have accounts with them so applied online for a Share Dealing account.
I had to deposit £100 (but could withdraw this straight away) and then searched for "Euro Disney".
I used an online calculator to convert from Euros into Pounds the number of shares I wanted to purchase (20) x by each share price (3 Euros 21 or therabouts) and added the £17.50 fee charged for International Purchases. Deposited that into my account (all online) and then clicked "Buy".
Received the confirmation around 2 mins later-all really quick and easy.

They charge a one off £17.50 fee with no annual fees etc.

See you already have shares, so have waffled on a bit as you probably know most of the procedures etc-but added it just in case! Hope it helps.

Thanks karen I will deffo use halifax as I also have an account with them sounds easy:scared1::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter