A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

By no means am I trying to push you, life is busy, I know that for sure! :) Just wanted to send a reminder for the cover page with 'Kennedy' and the Get well soon cover for my Aunt Bonnie. It can even say just that "Get Well Soon Aunt Bonnie" :) Not picky. lol If it isn't too much work, and if it is that is totally fine, but I am uncertain if I want to do a book in 8X8 or the normal (5X7?) size for my aunt. So if it's easy to have both, if not, then the larger one. :)
Thanks so much! Can't wait to start the book.

So I am pondering making my own autograph book for my little one rather than buying it, (well asking for a cover and using all the wonderful pics etc... on here). but I was wondering after it is made up what about the autographs you don't get? Do you just pull them out so the book is complete?

Or seeing them at one place and not the other, do you just get the first Mickey and no others?

Hi this will be my first Disney trip but I'd be happy to share my plan for my autograph book. I printed out tons of character specific autograph cards as well as some extra generic ones all on cardstock from my home computer. The images were 4x6 so I cut them out as 5x7 to leave room for binding. I will keep the blank cards in a ziploc bag in a hard pencil case. Ones the card is signed it will go in a second ziploc bag. When I get home I will bring my cards that have been signed to Office Max to be spiral bound with a cover made for me. I'm hoping to get plastic put over the front and back of the book to protect it. After it's bound I will put my picture with the character on the back of the previous card so it faces the autograph card. I will use the leftover cards for my next trip. This just seems easiest to me and it will make me crazy to have blanks bound in my book ahead of time. I know everyone has a different system though. Good luck!

Thinking of splitting my autograph book in two. I have free snapfish photobooks thru DMR, several of them, lol. So instead of a 40 page book where I pay for half of it, I was thinking of just ordering two 20 page books instead.
How would you split your characters up? I thought about doing it by park, with MK & Epcot in one, DHS & AK in the other. But so many of the characters can be seen in all the parks, I couldn't figure out how to make it look the best.
So, who would you put in each book? :confused3 Any suggestion, advice, etc. are welcomed! popcorn::

There have been some good suggestions, here. I would like to add the option of A-L in book one and M-Z in book two. I would definitely put your character meals in a separate book if you haven't already planned to do that. :goodvibes

Hi everyone....trying my best to print my own autograph pages I am printing it 4x6 & spiral binding it. Does everyone print on 5x7 paper & choose 4x6 or just print on 4x6 paper? Wish me luck. The journal I am making is harder though I must say, a bit aggravating at times :headache:. I wanted to do double sided 8x10 but of course paper come 8 1/2 x 11 & I will have to cut each one out. Anyway I was wondering if anyone can make me an autograph cover with the name Cassandra? I need 1 regular, one for character meals & 1 for MVMCP. I would really appreciate it. :cool1:. Thank goodness I started now, hopefully I will be done by my Nov trip :yay:

Music Mouse... would you be interested in the challenge of making a matching back cover for the Character Meals??? I love my front covers... and I was putting together my book tonight and thought how much it would look more completed with a back cover... let me know what you think... 8x8 and the two covers I have are the blue checkered color.

Thanks as always! You ROCK!:cool2:

Here is a back cover to match your front ones :goodvibes:

MusicMouse, could you do my character meal coer in an 8x8 too? Please?!

& is the White Rabbit a common character to see? If so, do you know where I could find an autograph card for the White Rabbit that has the oval white center & colored outside? Doe that make sense? lol

By no means am I trying to push you, life is busy, I know that for sure! :) Just wanted to send a reminder for the cover page with 'Kennedy' and the Get well soon cover for my Aunt Bonnie. It can even say just that "Get Well Soon Aunt Bonnie" :) Not picky. lol If it isn't too much work, and if it is that is totally fine, but I am uncertain if I want to do a book in 8X8 or the normal (5X7?) size for my aunt. So if it's easy to have both, if not, then the larger one. :)
Thanks so much! Can't wait to start the book.

Here are your covers. I made an 8x8 for Aunt Bonnie - I hope you like it! :goodvibes

So I am pondering making my own autograph book for my little one rather than buying it, (well asking for a cover and using all the wonderful pics etc... on here). but I was wondering after it is made up what about the autographs you don't get? Do you just pull them out so the book is complete?

Or seeing them at one place and not the other, do you just get the first Mickey and no others?

I had mine spiral bound and when we were all finished with our vacation I took out the cards that we didn't get signed. It was very easy to do. We got ours signed by the first Mickey we saw, but I also had him in there in his outfits for the different character meals. I think I have 3 different Mickey Signatures - he is EVERYWHERE! :rotfl2:

Hi Trudie-
I think you opened another can of worms for yourself:rotfl2:
May I have a back meal cover to match my cover? It was the purple one you did for Gaius. Thanks:flower3:

Hi I love your disigns. I was wondering if I could get 2 autograph book covers, the white background ones, with Jessica's Autographs 2001 and Daniel's Autographs 2011.

I also was wondering if you had something MNSSHP in the size of the cover. I didn't see anything on your photosite, but there was so much there I might have missed it. No words are necesarry on this one.

And one of the Character Meal ones with Ohana, Garden Grill and Crystal Palace. And just saying Character meals, no name.

My plan is to have the main cover on the front and then the MNSSHP and Character Meal covers to subdivide the book into sections. Not sure how well it will work.

Thanks so much.:)

Hi everyone....trying my best to print my own autograph pages I am printing it 4x6 & spiral binding it. Does everyone print on 5x7 paper & choose 4x6 or just print on 4x6 paper? Wish me luck. The journal I am making is harder though I must say, a bit aggravating at times :headache:. I wanted to do double sided 8x10 but of course paper come 8 1/2 x 11 & I will have to cut each one out. Anyway I was wondering if anyone can make me an autograph cover with the name Cassandra? I need 1 regular, one for character meals & 1 for MVMCP. I would really appreciate it. :cool1:. Thank goodness I started now, hopefully I will be done by my Nov trip :yay:

Here are two of your covers. Where are you dining (so that I can personalize the last one for you)? :goodvibes

Hello! You have great autograph pages. I was wondering if you could make two covers for me for my oldest girls? I like the background on the one you made for Kennedy in post #1711. Could you please do two that say Elizabeth's Autographs 2012 and Sarah's Autographs 2012? Thank you so very much!

Here are two of your covers. Where are you dining (so that I can personalize the last one for you)? :goodvibes

These are so awesome!:banana: Thank you Thank you :worship::worship:

we are dining at a few places:

CRT
Akershaus
Chef Micky's
Crystal Palace
1900 Park Fare

Again thank you again so very much I really appreciate it :yay::yay:

Y'all have inspired me to try and make my girls' autograph books to be used as stocking stuffers.

Would someone mind making two 4x6 covers with the year 2012? Their names are Savannah & Madelyn.

Thanks so much!

Hi Trudie-
I think you opened another can of worms for yourself:rotfl2:
May I have a back meal cover to match my cover? It was the purple one you did for Gaius. Thanks:flower3:

I have to agree!!! Can I also trouble you for two back covers? One in purple and one in blue?

And didn't I tell you I wouldn't be able to stay off the boards long enough! I just knew I would miss something if I tried!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter