A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Anjelica the Pirate (from the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie) will no longer be doing meet and greets outside of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. She is being replaced by Pirate Goofy. :goodvibes

Hello! I would truly appreciate it if you could make an autograph book cover for my son. I love the Star Wars cover with Mickey and Yoda. Could you please make it to fit an 8x8 book with "Tristen's Autographs 2011"

I also would have sworn that I saw a pirates of the carribean disign on your pages, but I couldnt find it tonight. If you still have a pirates of the carribean autograph book design, could you please do it for my other son in the 8x8 format. I would like it to say "Dalton's Autographs 2011"
Thank you so much!:worship:

hey there trudie! it's me again!!! This is my final final :rotfl2: request and then i am really getting off the boards so i can get everything printed and put together!!!

i was hoping you could make me two more autograph covers with the white background this time.

One for Alexis & Maddie's Autographs 2011
One for Anthony & Adrianna's Autographs 2011

thank you so very much!!!:goodvibes

MusicMouse, could you do my character meal coer in an 8x8 too? Please?!

& is the White Rabbit a common character to see? If so, do you know where I could find an autograph card for the White Rabbit that has the oval white center & colored outside? Doe that make sense? lol

The white rabbit is NOT a common character to see. He sometimes shows up in a parade or for a special occasion, but he is considered to be "rare". That's why there aren't many cards for him. Here is your cover :goodvibes:

Hi I love your disigns. I was wondering if I could get 2 autograph book covers, the white background ones, with Jessica's Autographs 2001 and Daniel's Autographs 2011.

I also was wondering if you had something MNSSHP in the size of the cover. I didn't see anything on your photosite, but there was so much there I might have missed it. No words are necesarry on this one.

And one of the Character Meal ones with Ohana, Garden Grill and Crystal Palace. And just saying Character meals, no name.

My plan is to have the main cover on the front and then the MNSSHP and Character Meal covers to subdivide the book into sections. Not sure how well it will work.

Thanks so much.:)

Here are your covers. I have this MNSSHP design, and I made both personalized and a generic version for you. :goodvibes

Hello! You have great autograph pages. I was wondering if you could make two covers for me for my oldest girls? I like the background on the one you made for Kennedy in post #1711. Could you please do two that say Elizabeth's Autographs 2012 and Sarah's Autographs 2012? Thank you so very much!

Here you go :goodvibes:

These are so awesome!:banana: Thank you Thank you :worship::worship:

we are dining at a few places:

CRT
Akershaus
Chef Micky's
Crystal Palace
1900 Park Fare

Again thank you again so very much I really appreciate it :yay::yay:

Here is your cover. Since CRT and Akershus overlap the Princess Crew, I just put in one set of Princesses to make the design more symmetrical. :goodvibes

Y'all have inspired me to try and make my girls' autograph books to be used as stocking stuffers.

Would someone mind making two 4x6 covers with the year 2012? Their names are Savannah & Madelyn.

Thanks so much!

Here are your covers :goodvibes:

I have to agree!!! Can I also trouble you for two back covers? One in purple and one in blue?

And didn't I tell you I wouldn't be able to stay off the boards long enough! I just knew I would miss something if I tried!!!:lmao:

:lmao:They are so addictive, aren't they? Here are your covers :goodvibes:

Hello! I would truly appreciate it if you could make an autograph book cover for my son. I love the Star Wars cover with Mickey and Yoda. Could you please make it to fit an 8x8 book with "Tristen's Autographs 2011"

I also would have sworn that I saw a pirates of the carribean disign on your pages, but I couldnt find it tonight. If you still have a pirates of the carribean autograph book design, could you please do it for my other son in the 8x8 format. I would like it to say "Dalton's Autographs 2011"
Thank you so much!:worship:

Here you go :goodvibes

hey there trudie! it's me again!!! This is my final final :rotfl2: request and then i am really getting off the boards so i can get everything printed and put together!!!

i was hoping you could make me two more autograph covers with the white background this time.

One for Alexis & Maddie's Autographs 2011
One for Anthony & Adrianna's Autographs 2011

thank you so very much!!!:goodvibes

Here you go :goodvibes:

Thank you MusicMouse. Don;t hate me but can I ask for one or two changes?
I had to cancel Garden Grill & Chef Mickey's. Can you replace those with either 1900 Park Fare (breakfast), Crystal Palace or Cape May Cafe?
I'm sorry. I forgot about those when I asked for the cover. :headache::love:

Thank you so much! I love the covers! I cannot wait to give them to my girls in their "we are going to Disney" box this Christmas!

Hey there :) . Love your disigns!!! :thumbsup2 Us non-creative types are so appreciative of you folks who share your talents so generously.

Have you ever done Universal Studios autograph cards? I am looking for non-character-specific cards (4 x 6) for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Also a cover for our album for our Universal Studios/Seaworld/Discovery Cove trip coming up this winter. No names required on the cover, but it would be WONDERFUL if you could incorporate our travel dates on there somewhere (December 31st, 2011 to January 7th, 2012).

Any help you are willing to provide is greatly appreciated! You are awesome!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter