A Slightly Frustrated American!

Jim and Amy

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are going to travel to London and Paris on the ABD Knights and Lights trip this late September for our 15th anniversary (15 years of a happily married Pastor and an Attorney!). So of course we are going to visit DLRP for the first time when the tour is done. Thanks to reading your posts, we have already reserved our hotel (Marriott Village), transportation (Eurostar), and made various other plans and reservations for our trip. What I am having trouble with is booking Buffalo Bill in advance from the US. It seems as if it is impossible to do so from Chicago or anywhere else in the USA. Do you folks have any advice? I would be happy to call the UK reservation and booking number if I need to, (I still need to reserve Walt's and Blue Bayou), but I would appreciate any help and advice anyone can offer. Thanks for all of your posts in the past, we have planned many trips through your help, and are really looking forward to our visit to the UK and France!

Buffalo Bill's is worth while, however, there are some dark nights, so be sure to check what they are to avoid disappointment. You can buy tickets online on the DLP website in the ticket section (either uk www.disneylandparis.co.uk or France www.disneylandparis.fr). But as long as it is not dark, you can usually get same day tickets either from the box office in the Village or the Concierge. there are 2 shows a night, the late one often has lots of seats. And unless you get the premium seats, they are not allocated on when you booked, but simply on how early you arrive before the show.

If you really want to dine somewhere special, rather than the Blue Lagoon (the Blue Bayou is in California and Tokyo), the California Grill at the Disneyland Hotel is very special, as is the Steakhouse in the Village.

Any other questions, let us know. And congratulations on 15 years! Here's to many more.

I don't know if this is your question about booking or which numbers you are calling. I am en expat American living in Turkey and when I need to call numbers internationally - to the States or other numbers in Europe, I use skype to dial land lines. It is really cheap and seems to work well. Hope you are able to find a solution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter