A thanks to all the moderators

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
OK, so it's slightly OT, but I'm sure you mods won't mind.

After listening to this weeks podcast, I wondered how much the mods actually get thanked for their hard work.

So this is a very large thank you to Bexx, Cyrano and Ware Bears for all the work and knowledge you put into the board. You're always answering questions from posters new and old always with knowledgable and answers that help everybody. So this thread is let you guys know that you're greatly appriechiated .

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, go listen to the DISunplugged email show for the 12/03, I know Cyrano will have at some point.

:flower3: :thumbsup2 :grouphug: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :worship:
A very grateful DLP board visitor.

Well said Charlotte - you are all very much appreciated by me:hug:

Aw shucks :blush:
Everyone on here just oozes Disney magic, that it is a pleasure to be a mod here.
I always feel guilty when real life gets in the way ;)

It's not always easy being a Moderator but you guys do a fabulous job which is very much appreciated. :goodvibes

Yes, thankyou Mods, you make this a very pleasant stress-free board!

So this is a very large thank you to Bexx, Cyrano and Ware Bears

Thank you Charlotte, but there is actually no need to thank me anymore!! I stopped being a mod a couple of months ago - though I still seem to be listed as one and still have my logo!!

But this is a very good opportunity for me to thank Elaine and Reid for doing such a wonderful job here, and to apologise for increasing their workload, while I now sit back and relax. :goodvibes ;)

A big thank you from me too for making this board a wonderful place to be :love: :cloud9: :love:

Thank you Charlotte, but there is actually no need to thank me anymore!! I stopped being a mod a couple of months ago - though I still seem to be listed as one and still have my logo!!

But this is a very good opportunity for me to thank Elaine and Reid for doing such a wonderful job here, and to apologise for increasing their workload, while I now sit back and relax. :goodvibes ;)

But you still was a moderator and gave a lot of us some very good advise - thanks Becky :hug:

A big thank you from me too, so many hints and tips and you've all been really patient with me for probably asking the most stupidist of questions!!

And thanks from me also .. I ams ure I must sk the "most daftest" quetiosn ever - but they are always answered with informative and friendly posts - so thank you :)

:thanks: What a lovely post to log on to. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thank you for your very kind words :flower3: and thank you all for making this such a wonderful board to hang out. :grouphug: :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter