A thread for our single friends....

I actually wanted to visit WDW this year but after two failed attempts I'm going to be in Orlando next year.
I will stay at the Pop from February 23rd to March 9th.

No one of my friends share my Disney addiction, so I have to travel solo.

Maybe someone will be there at the same time and wants to visit the parks together with me.

I actually wanted to visit WDW this year but after two failed attempts I'm going to be in Orlando next year.
I will stay at the Pop from February 23rd to March 9th.

No one of my friends share my Disney addiction, so I have to travel solo.

Maybe someone will be there at the same time and wants to visit the parks together with me.

Hey Bud! Wish you could come in Mid November, that's when I will be there!! Already met one possibly two guys who will be there at the same time!

Hey Bud! Wish you could come in Mid November, that's when I will be there!! Already met one possibly two guys who will be there at the same time!

My problem is that my semester starts in October and I must attend classes.

It is the same reason why I can't visit Gay Days.

My problem is that my semester starts in October and I must attend classes.

It is the same reason why I can't visit Gay Days.

Ahh....thats understandable. Luckily I do all of my college stuff online so I can travel with my classes. Good luck in your classes!!

I'm single and am going to the D23 Expo in a couple of weeks...super excited for it!
I knda wish I was going this year but I went to the second one and was just so sick of waiting in lines FOREVER it was so unorganized. I'm sure I'll regret it

I knda wish I was going this year but I went to the second one and was just so sick of waiting in lines FOREVER it was so unorganized. I'm sure I'll regret it

You should totally come! Hopefully it is more organized than what I heard it was like last time!

I'd like to but we have inventory and a bunch of my staff are I holidays in August. Plus my bff and I are going to NYC in Sept. I know I'm going to regret not going.

Anyone going for F&W Fest? I am thinking of going Oct. 27 - Nov. 5 or 6. Looking forward to grazing all around world showcase!

First post (sorry if I mess up) :)
I definitely want to get to the F&W fest (one of my fave Epcot events) but I haven't nailed down any dates yet. Probably wouldn't be until October, since I'm going to Vegas in August, and I'll have to help out Mom in September.

Anyone else going late?

I am 32, definitely single, moving to Orlando on the 18th, AP for the three theme parks. I am looking for friends and park buddies. Lmk when you are in town and interested in meeting up.

I am 32, definitely single, moving to Orlando on the 18th, AP for the three theme parks. I am looking for friends and park buddies. Lmk when you are in town and interested in meeting up.

I'll be in Orlando during the last week of February and first week of March and looking for some park buddies.

I haven't seen Fantasmic! yet because that is something I don't want to see alone.

I'll be in Orlando during the last week of February and first week of March and looking for some park buddies.

I haven't seen Fantasmic! yet because that is something I don't want to see alone.

I will be happy to join you. The line for Fantasmic can be very long. I usually start lining up 45-60 minutes before the show starts.

I will be happy to join you. The line for Fantasmic can be very long. I usually start lining up 45-60 minutes before the show starts.

I heard of this. During my last trip there was no waiting time for ToT one night because everyone else was at Fantasmic. I used the chance to ride ToT almost 10 times in a row.

This is great. Comforting to know that there are other gay Disney fans out there. I guess finding that Disney prince wont be that far fetched after all. Score ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter