A thumbs up for staying in Bussy St Georges

BPTP

Mouseketeer
Anyone on a budget should consider this. We stayed at the Citea Bussy St Georges, booked on Expedia & it was about £45 per night room only for the four of us. The room was on two floors (!) Sofa bed and a pull out bed underneath downstairs & a double upstairs on a kind of balcony. We also had a tiny kitchen, conplete with sink, fridge, microwave & two cooking rings (although we didn't use them!). There was also a small pool. Local bakers were open by 7 in the morning for croissants & there were some nice bars and restaurants around. As much as I love Disney it was nice to feel we were actually in France for a change! The train was a dream. Very frequent, 10 mins max & no battling to get on the shuttle! Train tickets were very cheap. If we hadn't already booked the Disneyland Hotel for December I'd stay there again (shucks!). Seriously I'd recommend the area.

That's really good to know because even the off-site hotels like Explorers, Hotel Inn are expensive. Glad you had a great time, can't wait to hear all about it!

The train is very good.

Theres another Holiday Inn in Bussy, I think the rates are cheaper then the Disney one.

Holiday inn is a bit longer walk to the station then the hotel mentioned above though.

There seems to be more hotels then anything else at Bussy and I think they might be building more.

Thank you for posting. I read about this hotel but its better to hear from someone that has been there.

Greets Renate :wizard:

The room was quite unusual and they advertised rates for people staying a month or more. Also little things like having to put your own rubbish in the bin downstairs & take all the linen off the beds on the day you left, which is hardly a problem. The kitchen was a tremendous bit of design as it was all in a cupboard in the corner of the living area. Most of the reviews we read (on Expedia I think) gave it about 7/10 which I'd probably agree with, it was quite basic, as I said the pool was really small but I'd definitley stay there again. Our children loved it.

I stayed in the same hotel, was excellant and well worth the money. We are going back for the New year period and are going back. Booked it on their own website and was only 36 quid a night for a double over the new year!

Neo :earsboy:

Now, now don't get jealous!

Besides i have two sets of parents to babysit now! :wave2:

Its a tough life!!

I stayed here last december about 4 days before xmas when everywhere was sky high
I had a twin room which was interlocking with the next room. I would probably have asked to change as I was alone but I arrived at 1am and just wanted to sleep
The kitchen area was very small and there was only a shower but the staff were very friendly on reception. I didn't have breakfast but there was a bakery just outside the train station where I bought a pastry to take with me which was glorious.

Sounds good!! Might be nice for a family break sometime!!

Bob xoxoxox

its also a thumbs up from me for staying in bussy we stayed at the premirre classe at the begining of august I was really worried about the station and the trains etc before we went but it was all so easy and cheap better thn battling the shuttle buses ,might look at the citea for next time as it sounds ok as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter