A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

Was just coming here to post this.... TONS opened up for the big ones (CRT, BOG, Minnie's Holiday Dine) for the week after Christmas!! :D pixiedust: My phone was going BONKERS so I got up and am rearranging my whole dining schedule.

Yup! Was able to adjust the times I had for some big places to BETTER times!!! I'm going the week after Christmas!

This was like Christmas came early! I was able to get (and even rearrange several times) EVERYTHING I wanted. At ideal times. Ah-mazing! :cloud9:

No more Yak and Yeti reservations opened up. That’s the big one I’ve been searching for.

I never made a reservation at 60 days because I assumed I could use my Landry’s card, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore with limited capacity. 😭

Did they increase capacity?!!
They have to have and not by a little. No other way this many ADRs dropped. *maybe

I have not seen Oga’s yet so maybe they are using some discretion.

ETA: a fellow DISer pointed out on rumors board maybe they opened fewer ADRs to start with. I think it’s a valid idea so modifying my idea to maybe.

Last edited:
It was like Christmas here this morning- I was able to modify several for better times, and I finally scored Topolinos. YAY!!!

I couldn’t modify Yak and Yeti and there were no Ogas, like pp have said.

Did they increase capacity?!!

Or they had a bunch that they had held back... I say this because no more availability became open on the park calendar for HS for example, but a TON of ADRs opened up there.

Still holding out for later dinner times at Liberty Tree Tavern, but it has been a nice Christmas surprise getting other reservations this am!!

Thanks for the heads up folks, was able to move a Hollywood & Vine from a late lunch to a late dinner.

No more Yak and Yeti reservations opened up. That’s the big one I’ve been searching for.

I never made a reservation at 60 days because I assumed I could use my Landry’s card, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore with limited capacity. 😭
I wanted to add that we were at WDW Oct 12-17 and on our AK we had reservations for Yak & Yeti and as were waiting to be seated, we heard the management talking about how the system had "overbooked" them for the day and they were scrambling AND someone with a Landry's card, but no reservation came in, and they were turned away! It was explained that they didn't have any "Landry spots open for that hour" and couldn't be seated...

I will say that we were called to be seated like 15 min after our ADR time, which was fine, and the tables were all distanced apart and the staff was doing a great job of keeping it together!

Keep trying!! Im assuming you have dining notifications on both *********** and TouringPlans???

I was so excited I was able to get Hollywood and Vine after searching every day! Question though, for thanksgiving what do you guys think would be the better reservation Whispering Canyon Cafe or The Edison?

Someone reported yesterday they used their Landry's card there

Yay - was able to move several of mine to better times, including H&V from 3:35 to 12:10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter