• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A total disaster

That‘s going to be an expensive clothes bill. I recommend using the ship’s laundry to wash what you wore aboard and wear it 1 maybe 2 more times while you are there. That will help a little. Good luck.

Im so sorry. I had this issue during a weekend trip where I wore my swimsuit on the drive down and completely forgot to pack a bra. NOT fun.

ETA: I almost wonder if it would be cheaper to get off the ship in Nassau (if you're going there) and grab some items.

Not a disaster. It’s the tropics. A couple of button down island shirts, a couple of bathing suits, a pair of flip-flops. Add in some sun screen.

it’s probably too late for a drug store run- Walgreens has all you need!

here’s to a memorable cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter