A typical day at Disney's Epcot

Thanks for posting that! I love your editing - you show just the right stuff to make it feel like I'm there.

Yeah!! Will watch when I go home. I showed the boys your last one to get them pumped for our trip. Thanks for posting.

Yeah!! Will watch when I go home. I showed the boys your last one to get them pumped for our trip. Thanks for posting.

This made us both smile :) We love hearing that, this is the exact reason we want to make these. I hope your family has a great vacation!

Great job on the video! Really felt like I was there! Can I ask which camera you used?

Thanks a lot! That's exactly what we are tying to capture so were glad to here it worked! :) We currently use a GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition. We went through quite a few cameras before we discovered this little guy and I can't imagine filming without. Great little camera that I would recommend to anyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter