A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jessica!

Things will work out fine with your Marathon. It will all work out. You are not the only person who made a honest mistake. They deal with this kind of stuff all the time. Don't worry!:hug:

Yeah, I hope it really works out that we can go in December. We will have to see what happens. I want to see the park in holiday decor so bad!!!!

I like my Dell alright. But my cursor has a mind of it's own. It just moves wherever it wants. And it has always been like that. The touchpad seems a little jacked up! So, how is your dog situation going? Is it getting any better?

I am still disliking the dogs quite a bit. Mostly the Jack Russell. He is just too much energy for me. When I read about the energy that breed had in the books, they made it sound cute. I am finding it anything but cute! Mya I still love, even though some things she does annoys me. Dillon actually admitted that it would be best if we found at least Toby a new home. He would be much happier with someone that could give him the space and attention he deserves and needs. We've had a couple people poke interest so far, but no takers.

Yeah, I hope it really works out that we can go in December. We will have to see what happens. I want to see the park in holiday decor so bad!!!!

I like my Dell alright. But my cursor has a mind of it's own. It just moves wherever it wants. And it has always been like that. The touchpad seems a little jacked up! So, how is your dog situation going? Is it getting any better?

That would be a wonderful time to go!!!

Hi Michele.

I am sucked into watching the last episode of The Bachelorette with my mother. Oh, the things I do for her before her birthday ;)

The things we do for love!!

Howdy Michele!!!!

Andrea, don't feel bad. It's best for you and the dog. Right now Seth is your main priority. And the truth is, some dogs are much more demanding of your time then others. I know from experience. My husband still gets mad when i bring up the dog we got rid of because of me.

Michele, I was reading about your drive in movie from this weekend. I would love it if we had them. Only we have the problem of too much daylight in the summer.:rotfl:

Howdy Michele!!!!

Andrea, don't feel bad. It's best for you and the dog. Right now Seth is your main priority. And the truth is, some dogs are much more demanding of your time then others. I know from experience. My husband still gets mad when i bring up the dog we got rid of because of me.

Michele, I was reading about your drive in movie from this weekend. I would love it if we had them. Only we have the problem of too much daylight in the summer.:rotfl:

Hola Chrissie!!

That is sad. Drive Ins are so much of a retro thing. My kids were in shock. Kody thought she was in hog heaven and that she could talk through the whole movie. She was disappointed to find out we still wanted to hear the movie. But on the bright side she could text message through both movies. I was thrilled to go see a double feature and they played a cartoon as well all of the previews and the commercial for the snack counter.:rotfl:

I am not feeling as bad as I was. I've realized it is what's best for all of us. Especially Toby. He needs more, and we think it's best he goes to someone who can give it to him.

That is so cool Michele. I think the last drive in i was at was in Renton, Washington, and it was "The Best Little ***** House in Texas", if that gives you any idea how long ago it was.:rotfl:

I am not feeling as bad as I was. I've realized it is what's best for all of us. Especially Toby. He needs more, and we think it's best he goes to someone who can give it to him.

You are right Andrea. It would only be fair for both of you. I have heard Jack Russell's are pretty high energy. I know our Yorkie was.

I think that it is best for everybody. Like Chrissie said your first concern is Seth.

That is so cool Michele. I think the last drive in i was at was in Renton, Washington, and it was "The Best Little ***** House in Texas", if that gives you any idea how long ago it was.:rotfl:

Oh my that has been a few years. :rotfl: Hey the way the weather is in Southern California you could probably catch one in December.

Gonna call it a day.......Hi to those getting on this evening & good night!!!

Ummmmmm, I have a Dell laptop & love it......is it gonna die on me??? :eek: We did pay for an extended warranty plan.....but those usually are great until the day after the warranty ends.......lol

Gonna call it a day.......Hi to those getting on this evening & good night!!!

Ummmmmm, I have a Dell laptop & love it......is it gonna die on me??? :eek: We did pay for an extended warranty plan.....but those usually are great until the day after the warranty ends.......lol

I have friends who swear by them and friends that hate them. That is the way it is with every brand.

I don't hate my Dell either. I just kind of settled for it though because it was nice and cheap. Only paid $350 for it. Now I am ready to pay the price for a Mac, lol. Much to Dillon's distaste!

I know I sure have my oddities!!!:lmao:

We are thinking maybe the first week of December. We checked prices at PPH, and it was really reasonable. So we will see if we can make it happen. Right now i am trying to get medical bills paid. So, hopefully we won't accumulate anymore between now and then. Are you guys still planning an Alaskan vacation???

We are thinking maybe the first week of December. We checked prices at PPH, and it was really reasonable. So we will see if we can make it happen. Right now i am trying to get medical bills paid. So, hopefully we won't accumulate anymore between now and then. Are you guys still planning an Alaskan vacation???

I am jealous that you are thinking about staying in the PPH. One of these days we will get to stay in a Disney hotel. I'd prefer my first stay to be and the DLH, but I would be ok with the PPH too. I guess I shouldn't complain. We are staying for free when we go. In a really nice house to boot!

I am hoping to but, the funny thing is I was thinking about taking a family vacation to Disneyland in December if we can swing it. And it is for that week too. It all hinges on how much overtime Scotty gets between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter