A Very Duggar Wedding

Did anyone see last night's episodes - when they went diamond hunting and the Live Nativity Parade?

I found it interesting that Jessa if she found a big diamond, she would sell it and buy a Cadillac Escalade!

Anyone know if that BMW convertible in the San Fran episode is really theirs or if it was a rental? I found that rather amsuing w/ their practices of frugality.

I found it interesting that Jessa if she found a big diamond, she would sell it and buy a Cadillac Escalade!

Anyone know if that BMW convertible in the San Fran episode is really theirs or if it was a rental? I found that rather amsuing w/ their practices of frugality.

I was thinking if it didn't actually belong to them, that it was from the car lot that Josh owns? I can't remember if Jim Bob owns a car business as well but I remember them saying that Josh had one on one of the episodes (maybe the engagement one??).

I missed Jessa and the diamond. She would need an Esclade to drive around her broghters and sisters...she didn't say new did she??? AND with the deals car dealers are giving these days.... Also, with the brothers in the "auto industry" they can get a deal at the auctions for dealers only. How old is she? I'm surprised she didn't say for first and last months rent on an apartment with Amy...hehehe.

I noticed that too. Didn't see the make, just the car and that it was nice. I wondered if it was one off the car lot, but being a BMW I would doubt it. Maybe it was a rental from the airport, afterall it was they anniversary and if someone else was paying for it??? The surburban looked pretty good too. The thing is I think they do a good job of maintaining/taking care of what they have to make it last longer.

Your welcome

One of the reasons why I was surprised by Jessa's response is bc the parents have stated how some of the older daughters have talked of being midwives. I guess I was waiting to here that the money would go towards education or an investment for the future of some sort.

One of the reasons why I was surprised by Jessa's response is bc the parents have stated how some of the older daughters have talked of being midwives. I guess I was waiting to here that the money would go towards education or an investment for the future of some sort.

Gotta get to school and then the births some how. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I saw Amy's web page. My speakers were not on mute...unfortunately! I like to see Simon comment on her professional singing :rotfl2: . She has a nice voice, just don't see it as a professional voice.:confused3

Hey he was ready...probably thought they wouldn't need clothes anyway...blush!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I wonder how painful the reception was for Josh just waiting to get Anna back to the hotel room!! I'm sure he couldn't close that door fast enough. But I'm also thinking it was REALLY awkward that night and probably not the most enjoyable night - trying to figure things out and all...

I know they don't and that is sad. I heard the other day that children as young as 2 months can feel rythm. I love watching my kids dance. Its more like bouncking up and down, but it is natural for people to feel rythm. I am not knocking their religion or anything, but they should be a little more open. I would hate to see what would happen if one of those 18 kids should rebel.

I too love to watch my 5 yr old dance and boy has he got rhythm. Kids need to be free spirits because it helps them find their identity in this world. I couldn't imagine ever telling my kids no dancing no matter what religion I am. Not only is it good physical activity but it's also great at making you happy and putting you in a great mood.

Um, that kiss...yeah...my mom was visiting when the episode was on and watched it with me. We both agreed that it looked like Josh was going to suck her face off and that after the kiss was over with, Anna looked like she had just gone through the most painful thing in her life. She was very uncomfortable about the whole thing. Either that or it was a really bad kiss and was trying to figure out how she was going to spend the rest of her life married to a horrible kisser!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Either that or it was a really bad kiss and was trying to figure out how she was going to spend the rest of her life married to a horrible kisser!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
I still haven't seen the wedding episode yet. I think the next time it will be on is Feb. 10th?

I went to Amy Duggar's site - I must have my volume on mute so I didn't hear her sing.

The convertible is from the car lot, and it has been on other episodes. It's used the same as a car dealer would drive a demo vehicle.

Here's their website: http://www.ja20.com/home.html

No baby news yet. lol

Did anyone read the how they met story? It's almost like they didn't really date, only prayed to God to determine if they were meant for each other. I'm not judging, just wondering how much they really know about each other. Not that it matters, as long as she obeys him, all should be fine.

Did anyone read the how they met story? It's almost like they didn't really date, only prayed to God to determine if they were meant for each other. I'm not judging, just wondering how much they really know about each other. Not that it matters, as long as she obeys him, all should be fine.

I think they talked some. DH and I "phone dated" for over 4 months before we spent face to face time (not a dating site, we were aquaintances (sp) who lost touch and got back in touch but were long distance). Before we saw each other we knew we would get married...the ? was when he would purpose.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
I still haven't seen the wedding episode yet. I think the next time it will be on is Feb. 10th?

I went to Amy Duggar's site - I must have my volume on mute so I didn't hear her sing.

It's on now on Discovery Health, don't forget to check their listings as well.

Thanks - I missed it but now I will check the Discovery Health channel listings - I didn't realize it was on there as well.

I think they talked a bit too and I think saw each other at some homeschooling or Christian events, but certainly didn't spend great amounts of time together. I remember they said they were courting and not dating and equated dating to 'shopping around'

....sounds an awful lot like you are judging, denial aside....:confused3

It also said he visited her family and stayed with them while he was doing some kind of ministry with her brother.

....sounds an awful lot like you are judging, denial aside....:confused3

Not sure which part you thought was judgemental, it was more of an observation. Then again, I'm used to a marraige that is 50/50 rather than having a husband that is my authority figure.

Here is a website that has some interesting information on the Duggar wedding. http://duggarswithoutpity.blogspot.com/

Interesting! I liked how one of the posters commented that the Duggars take more control of what is allowed to be filmed (although I do agree why have a sex talk with a 20 yo man...akward for all) over another named show, but still shows how TLC butchers these "reality" shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter