A Very Merry unBirthday! We're taking a stroll on the Boardwalk_A Sept 2018 PTR_link to TR

I totally fell off the face of PTR thread earth, and you're there NOW :goodvibes and probably won't read this till you're back, but I hope you're having a wonderful time and I also hope you're planning to do a TR!

I'm in North Alabama aw well. I'm in Rogersville. Its a small town in Lauderdale County.

Rogersville?!?!?! I'm in west Athens!!! We're only a few minutes away!!! Sorry about the exclamations but I'm excited :). Hahahaha
I quoted these posts because I have a friend in Rogersville and she's on the DIS! So while I've never been to Alabama I've actaually heard of Rogersville lol!

I totally fell off the face of PTR thread earth, and you're there NOW :goodvibes and probably won't read this till you're back, but I hope you're having a wonderful time and I also hope you're planning to do a TR!

I quoted these posts because I have a friend in Rogersville and she's on the DIS! So while I've never been to Alabama I've actaually heard of Rogersville lol!

What? That's crazy cool. What is her username? I'm curious if I know her.

@Whit64130 :goodvibes she doesn't get on here very often anymore and is currently calling the Poly home, but hopefully she'll see this when she's back!

So cool! We should have a DIS meet here at home :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter