A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

We will all miss Bob. I relistened to the last email podcast today. What life he brought to the show! My thoughts are with the podcast team and Bob's family.

Bob will be missed greatly. I will continue to pray for all of Bob's family and friends.

My heartfelt condolences and prayers go out to Bawb's family, and to all of his dear family and friends. I was not on the boards much last week (just returned from the World), but when I checked early Wednesday morning to see why the podcast wasn't up on iTunes, my heart sank when I read Pete's message. As so many have already stated, it is surreal to feel such a loss when you didn't personally know Bawb, but I guess that truly goes to show just what a special man he was. Just listening to him week after week gave you a perfect idea of what a wonderful person he was - friend foremost, and Disney lover always.

Many :hug: :wizard: to all those feeling Bawb's loss so keenly. May the virtual support of so many serve as some comfort to you.

Wow, I just opened iTunes for the first time in 3 weeks, and after a few minutes, noticed nothing was automatically downloading. When I came to the boards just five minutes ago, I heard of this news.

I hope the entire podcast squad knows of my heartfelt sympathy and to you all, you have brought such joy into my life, and Bob will be sorely missed.

I am singing this tonight for Chorus and found the lyrics for the song!
Song arranged by Carl Strommen
i thought it was a very good song for this time:guilty:

To the sky from the earth in lofty flight,
From the hills so green in the blush of spring.
So away with thee shall I fly, shall I fly,
From this place to a land so far away.

Softly now with the dawn I will ride with the wind,
O'er the hills through the mist on the wings of thee.

Spirit fly, spirit fly
To the cloud up above

Spirit fly to a place beyond the sky.
Spirit fly, spirit fly to a place on high.

Softly now with the dawn I go with thee.

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to all of Bob's Family and friends. He will be missed greatly

My heartfealt thoughts and prayers go out to Bob's family and to all of his wonderful friends at the Dis Unplugged. We will be at WDW next week and I am sure Bob will cross my mind.

Bawb will be missed by one and all. Though, through this podcast, this thoughts, wisdom and humor will go on with us and be passed on to others for generations. He was certainly one of a knid.

Michael

I just read about Bob's death this morning and though I never met him, I have been sick at heart all day. My deepest condolences go out to Diana and his family, as well as to the DIS Unplugged team, and all the DIS listeners for we have all lost a friend. Bob's unlimitless enthusiasm and love for all things Disney were contagious. As a fellow Mass native, I always felt a special kinship with him, never needed a translator, and hoped to find him on my next trip to Disney in September.

Bob, I get the "far west end of the parking lot" to view the space shuttle launch and I hope you are up there with Walt himself, learning all the Disney secrets the we are not yet privy to. A million thanks for all the joy you brought us and I hope in heaven Disney World is wide open to you with no crowds or restrictions! :love:

I am so sorry to hear this. I am new to podcasting (only a few months) and found the DIS Unplugged to be one of my favorites.

My condolences to Bobs freinds and family

RIP Bob --

Thoughts with your family and the crew who will surely feel this for a long time ..

I am so sorry to hear this. I just met Bob two weeks ago at the Dolphin, he was very kind and thoughtful. My condolences to his family and friends.

We were at WDW when I heard the news of Bob's passing. DH was browsing the DISboards on his phone and I heard a gasp in his voice. I knew it was not a good sign. I still have a pit in the bottom of my stomach after hearing the news of our dear friend Bob's passing. I will truly miss his voice. I am a native Bostonian, living in Texas. He made me feel at home listening to the Podcast. I love his sense of humor (My favorite is when he wasn't intentionally trying to be funny). That is "our Bawb". I just recently started viewing his cart cam videos. I pictured Bob roaming around the parks honking his little horn. He's really good at maneuvering that thing around the parks. He "is" a hoot and will be immensely missed by the DISboards Community. The Podcast has been quiet. When will they feel up to broadcasting again? :thumbsup2 A tribute to Bob is a great idea and appropriate. I imagine it will be very emotional for all involved and listening. Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do. The DISboards is a great community and we will band together in this time of sorror.

:flower3: My family sends our deepest heartfelt condolences to Diana and their family. We recently had a loss in our immediate family and an unexpected/sudden death is the hardest to grieve. Bob was a great man and touched many lives whether he knew it or not.

Rest is Peace Bob. You're in good company. :angel:

- Jennifer (& Family)

Just found out about Bob's passing and can't believe it. My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. I never met him in person but always wished that I would run in to him on our next trip to WDW. I just started listening to the podcasts about two months ago and have been slowly catching up on all the old ones. What a tribute to "Bawb" that we can all go on listening to his Disney wisdom with a few extra r's thrown in through the podcasts.

I just read of Bob's passing I am so sorry and mine and my families prayers and thoughts are with his family and the whole podcast group. I have only been listening for a short time but the chemistry was awesome. I know bob will e missed. Pete the eulogy was wonderfull and I am sure more appreciated then yo ucan know. God Bless

My thoughts and prayers go out to Pete and all of the podcast crew, to Dianer and all of Bawbs family. I've only been listening to the podcasts since the beginning of the year and I am still in shock over the loss of someone who was truly a remarkable man. Bawb will be truly missed by all. I know that he will always live on in our hearts.

God Bless you Bawb you will be missed.

Jennifer

My family and myself have just returned from WDW and weren't aware of Bob's passing, the whole time I was in the parks I kept an eye out for him hoping to meet him and just say Hi. I really wish I could have met him in person.

God bless you Bob
My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.

My thoughts are with all of Bob's many friends and family. We are booked on the podcast cruise next year were looking forward to meeting Bob and the other DIS Uplugged gang that I feel I've come to know. Godspeed, Bob.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter