A very short stay help

Mrs_Wazowski

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I am hoping to book a short stay of 2 nights over a weekend for my little girls birthday in June.....is there anything I can do to ensure we see as much as possible..fast passes/guaranteed characters meets etc...cost not necessarily a problem..how can we make the most of what will essentially be 1 full day

Thanks so much!

Stay at the DLH or in one of the club levels at HNY; NPB or SL and you will get one fast pass per person per day, which helps.

Eat at Auberge for guaranteed princess meets which takes away any need to queue at the princess pavillion, you get Cinderella plus 2 other princesses, 1 prince and the 2 mice Suzy and Perla. It is around a 2 hour experience but you would queue this long to meet one princess at the pavillion. They come to your table, interaction is fantastic and they also do a dance on the dance floor. I would also recommend getting your daughter her birthday cake here. Servers bring it out, most of the time with a princess in tow, we've done birthday meal here 3 times and it has been amazing every time. It isn't cheap at 75e adult and 45e kid, and the food can be hit and miss, but we never miss it on our trips.

Evening meal or Sunday Brunch at Inventions inside the DLH - you will meet Mickey and friends - we usually see Mickey & Minnie; Goofy; Chip & Dale plus around another 4 characters at least. The brunch is themed so you could get Alice and friends; Peter Pan etc.but you won't know til you are there. It is a buffet and we love it. Again, this takes away the need to queue for any of the main characters, saving hours in the parks.

Make the most of EMH, between 8 and 10 and you can get on many rides in Fantasyland before the park is packed out. Then make sure you grab fastpasses for things like BTM, Remy etc.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter