~A XMAS STORY~decorations, crowds, pixies..AND A BLOODY NOSE~ACTUAL UPDATE 11/9 p190

I enjoyed reading about your trip! Makes me want to go around the holidays. Taking a year gives me hope I might get my trip report finished someday. :)

I am sad that the TR is over but have already subbed to your PTR and look forward to keeping up with you over the next year.

It was a wonderful report!! :goodvibes

i'm sad it's over, too. but i always tell myself...disney world is always there - i can go back any time i want! and that helps a little bit.

What a fantastic TR! I've loved every minute of it :thumbsup2 Seriously--your TR made me want to go to Disney World at Christmas so badly. I've enjoyed all of your non-Disney adventures as well. I'm anxious to hear updates about if you'll have a little one with you or not (I subscribed to your PTR). :goodvibes Thanks SOOO much for sharing everything with us. I've loved reading along.

--Staci

thanks so much! i've loved having you guys here. glad you're joining in on the new report.

what a great trip report!! heading over to check in on the new pretrip one!!!
I so enjoy reading about all your adventures!!

thanks! you're so sweet!

I can't believe it's over! I'm glad you dragged it out for so long because it's more time for us to enjoy it.....ok, and it makes mine not look like it's taking so long.;)

I can't wait till I get to read a baby report!:banana:

:rotfl: you are so funny! yeah, i can't believe this one took me so long. almost a full year! i hope you're reading a baby report soon, too. ;) but only time will tell. i'm just trying to be patient and optimistic.

Thanks for a great trip report, I enjoyed following your adventures. :thumbsup2

It's cool that you got to meet Big Al. He's one of my favorites too.

you're welcome. thanks for reading!!! i LOVE big al!

i have been following along quietly for quite some time now and just had to post to say i really enjoyed your report. when i saw your sad face i figured i had to show you my siggie. my ds was 4 on this trip and we had just left the magic kingdom to fly home. the sad face was his response when i told him we wouldnt be back for a while. it is exactly how i feel everytime i leave that magical place.

thanks for saying hello! i appreciate you reading. and your DS is so cute! that sad face is the worst!

I had to come back and post that ever since I saw your Big Al picture I've had his song "Blood on the Saddle" going through my head. :laughing:

:rotfl: that's why i love him so much. that song just cracks me up! check him out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzUzgwPsI-8

I enjoyed reading about your trip! Makes me want to go around the holidays. Taking a year gives me hope I might get my trip report finished someday. :)

thanks! i hope you get to go for the holidays one day! and i guess taking a year to finish a 4-day TR is not a crime....:rolleyes1 :laughing:

So sad it's over! I'm glad though your 4 day trip lasted for almost a year!! Thanks for sharing with us! I'm heading over to your new Way Too Early PTR!

Best of luck with your baby plans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dawn,
I have been a long-time lurker on the boards and I have read all of your trip reports. I loved them all. I have also enjoyed your side-trips too.

So I have a question...
My dh and I are going to be taking our 3 year old dd to see the Princess Disney on Ice show. I noticed when you went, your seats were on the side of the ice. Did you like them? Would you have preferred to sit somewhere else? Did the characters face the sides or more to the front end of the ice?

I am struggling about where to get our seats for the show so any input you have would be greatly appreciated. :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading about your 2010 trip.
Cheryl

I have been MIA and soooo behind on your TR. I just caught up on all of your Savannah updates. That place is beautiful! I have wanted to visit since I saw the "Midnight..." movie, and now I want to go even more. I can't believe how beautiful the cemetaries are there. That sounds so weird, even as I type it. But you have some great photos from there.

Thanks so much for sharing your trip(s) with everyone. I will be jumping over to your PTR as well! :goodvibes

Whoops, I'm a bit late to reply, sorry! Thanks so much for another fun-filled, fantastic trip report Dawn!! It's been a blast reading along with you! :yay:

And now you've really, really made me want to go to Disney at Christmas time!! :santa:

Heading over to your pre-TR now! Yayyyyyy!!! :banana:

I don't know if you are still checking this report or not, but I loved hearing all about your trip. I will be checking out your PTR as well. Thanks for sharing, I know that it must take a lot of work to do a trip report.

yes, i'm still checking this report....just haven't had time to do responses yet. sorry!

Hi Dawn,
I have been a long-time lurker on the boards and I have read all of your trip reports. I loved them all. I have also enjoyed your side-trips too.

So I have a question...
My dh and I are going to be taking our 3 year old dd to see the Princess Disney on Ice show. I noticed when you went, your seats were on the side of the ice. Did you like them? Would you have preferred to sit somewhere else? Did the characters face the sides or more to the front end of the ice?

I am struggling about where to get our seats for the show so any input you have would be greatly appreciated. :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading about your 2010 trip.
Cheryl

sorry it took so long to get back to you! thanks for reading, by the way.

i thought our seats on the side were fine. most of the time the characters were pretty good about going around to all areas of the ice. the only time i really noticed it was when the toy story characters were out - i just felt like they faced the front more. but the other parts were fine from the side. i saw another DOI show last year and we were more towards the front but further away. i didn't notice a huge difference either way. hope that helps! :goodvibes

I thought I posted that I finished but I do not see it so here we go.

Great tr and pics.

It was so great to meet all of you.

Sounds like a great trip except for the bloody nose.

I will check in on the pre tr soon.

So sad it's over! I'm glad though your 4 day trip lasted for almost a year!! Thanks for sharing with us! I'm heading over to your new Way Too Early PTR!

Best of luck with your baby plans!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing: me too! it made this year go by a little quicker. now it's almost 1 year until our next trip! thanks so much for reading.

I have been MIA and soooo behind on your TR. I just caught up on all of your Savannah updates. That place is beautiful! I have wanted to visit since I saw the "Midnight..." movie, and now I want to go even more. I can't believe how beautiful the cemetaries are there. That sounds so weird, even as I type it. But you have some great photos from there.

Thanks so much for sharing your trip(s) with everyone. I will be jumping over to your PTR as well! :goodvibes

thanks so much! savannah is such a great place to visit. i hope you get to do so soon! thanks so much for reading!!!

Great report!!! I'm sad it's over - but I'll see you on your pre-trip report!

thanks! i was sad, too. but we will be back! ;)

Whoops, I'm a bit late to reply, sorry! Thanks so much for another fun-filled, fantastic trip report Dawn!! It's been a blast reading along with you! :yay:

And now you've really, really made me want to go to Disney at Christmas time!! :santa:

Heading over to your pre-TR now! Yayyyyyy!!! :banana:

you're welcome! thanks for reading! if you guys ever decide to go to disney in december let me know - i'd love to help you with your trip! you would love it. remember....we are going next year december 10-18...hint hint. ;)

I don't know if you are still checking this report or not, but I loved hearing all about your trip. I will be checking out your PTR as well. Thanks for sharing, I know that it must take a lot of work to do a trip report.

yeah, still checking it. it just doesn't show up on my subbed threads a lot so i forget about it! :laughing: thanks so much for reading!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PUNKIN!!! :goodvibes

you too!!! :goodvibes (3 weeks late. :guilty:)

I thought I posted that I finished but I do not see it so here we go.

Great tr and pics.

It was so great to meet all of you.

Sounds like a great trip except for the bloody nose.

I will check in on the pre tr soon.

thanks so much, scott! it was so great to meet you and biff. i hope to see you again one day! yeah, come on over. it's insanely early but still a good time! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter