AAA booked my vacation, what if I get a code?

kerri0616

DIS Veteran
Just wondering.

I gave up on ever getting an email/postcard code. My luck just stinks. I went ahead and had my AAA agent book for me since they got a great deal for me on airfare.

So, if I do receive a code (or if room only discounts are released for July) can my AAA agent get me this discount? Or am I bound by the constraints of my package?

Anyone know?Thanks!
Kerri

it depends on the agent. Their policies vary from one to another. Some will be happy to do it for you and keep you as a client, others say "why should I make more phone calls to reduce your rate and thus my commission when I already have you locked in with deposit paid. That is more work for less money." Sad, but true. Call and ask what their policies are if a discount becomes available.

As far as the constraints of your package based on WDW terms (some, not many though, travel agencies impose their own cancellation and/or change fees on top of Disney's)...if you cancel less the 45 days from arrival, you are charged a $100 cancellation feel. If you make a change to your package that changes the total price less than 45 days from arrival then you pay a $50 change fee. That can be adding, reducing the # of nights, adding dining, adding a code or changing resorts etc. Disney doesn't care if you are making a change to a more expensive option or if you are canceling the package but rebooking room only immediately...if you cancel or change, you pay the fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter